BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Paige A.
Williamsport , OH
The brush is very soft and applied the makeup evenly. It was a very good price compared to competitors and did not leave little hairs like others I've tried.
Jalema R.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my face brushes! I love elf brushes as a whole. Not expensive, most last long even after cleaning, and can be used for multiple make up applications.
Tasia B.
Corvallis , OR
You get what you pay for. This brush is nice for $1 but it's not the best mine is kinda rough and the hair fibers fall out on my face while I'm using it
Jesenia V.
Great for wiping setting powder off I absolutely recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Elizabeth S.
Waukegan, IL
I love elf brushes they are great!! Real affordable and long lasting...elf products I love them!! My daughter and I own their products and we love it!!!
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
I'm definitely a go to on cheap make up brushes that work great and this is definitely one of them! Very affordable and works well with loose powders!
Katie V.
Mesa, AZ
Will buy again. FOR SURE. I use this every single day and it is a staple in my life! I love the soft bristles and it feels like a high quality brush!
Bernadette H.
Buena Park, CA
I use this as a blush brush and it works very well. I've had it for years and it still works great! The brush is so affordable. I love elf cosmetics.
Monica H.
I personally use this brush to brush of my baking powder and to blend and it works amazing and it was only $1 ! Affordable ! Durable ! and Efficient!
Kristin M.
Dayton, VA
This brush is great for full coverage. The brush makes foundation coverage so simple. Compared to other brushes, this one is very nice for the price.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!