BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #75 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Monica H.
I personally use this brush to brush of my baking powder and to blend and it works amazing and it was only $1 ! Affordable ! Durable ! and Efficient!
Katie V.
Mesa, AZ
Will buy again. FOR SURE. I use this every single day and it is a staple in my life! I love the soft bristles and it feels like a high quality brush!
Seerra p.
This is a great blush brush. The bristles take to the pigment and product. The bristles are the perfect height to use. And it Blends out very well.
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
I love this brush! Its soft, and fluffy and huge! I use it for everything, so it gets washed a lot, but it is still as soft as when i first got it.
Leo Lee S.
this is a favorite face brush for applying setting powder all over, or blending out blush or contour. its very cheap and great quality!! very soft
Katelyn P.
Wetumpka, AL
One of my staple brushes! I use this to dust away loose powder or even to tone down blush if I went too crazy with it. Wonderful quality brush.
Jessica B.
Huntington, WV
I love this brush so much! I use it everyday. It packs on my powder just the way I like it. The bristles are so and it is so affordable!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my go-to brush for applying face powder and bronzer. It is soft and picks up product very well. The price is awesome as well!
Ashley H.
Soft and easy to hold, but once you wash it more than two times the bristles begin to loosen so be careful. Pretty good for its price
Kyah E.
I have elf brushes that I've used for 2+ years with multiple washes, and they are still in great shape, little to no hairs fall out.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!