BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #75 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Nalia R.
I love using this brush for my mineral powder it is very nice and I love the feel of the bristles!
Elizabeth A.
West Monroe, LA
I use this brush daily!! I love all of these brushes. Very good quality for very little price :)
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
This is my face brush for loose powder
at end of my makeup routine
I own more than two
wendy
Juliana F.
Love their brushes! They are cheap to replace! They do the job and I can just replace them instead of clean them! Sounds lazy but they are cheap and it works!
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
I love this brush bc I legit can use it for anything from applying loose powder to blush to the e.l.f. perfect finish hd powder in clear ! Its my number 1 fav
Paige A.
Williamsport , OH
The brush is very soft and applied the makeup evenly. It was a very good price compared to competitors and did not leave little hairs like others I've tried.
Jesenia V.
Great for wiping setting powder off I absolutely recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Tasia B.
Corvallis, OR
You get what you pay for. This brush is nice for $1 but it's not the best mine is kinda rough and the hair fibers fall out on my face while I'm using it
Kristin M.
Dayton, VA
This brush is great for full coverage. The brush makes foundation coverage so simple. Compared to other brushes, this one is very nice for the price.
Bernadette H.
Buena Park, CA
I use this as a blush brush and it works very well. I've had it for years and it still works great! The brush is so affordable. I love elf cosmetics.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!