BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Ashley R.
Birmingham
This product is really helpful I use it a lot for my makeup when I really feel like doing my makeup it's a really smooth makeup brush and it really helps when I need to apply makeup to my skin so this project is amazing .
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH
This brush is super inexpensive, as it is by elf. I think I paid $1.79 for it and I love it. The brush is so soft and applies product wonderfully. The brush isn't too large and I really like the way it applies.
Caroline R.
Raleigh, NC
Huge fan of the elf brushes. They are a good price and equal quality to what I have found on the shelf. Very good varieties and selection. Was surprised how great they were considering maybe a dollar or two.
Lisa E.
Denver, CO
I love this brush!!!!! It is so soft, and it hasn't shed. I use this brush every day, more than I have ever used my Sephora brush. This brush has lasted for months, more than my bare minerals brush.
Erandy M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this brush! It is my everyday go-to brush for finishing powders. It's shape is great to get every part of the face, and is super fluffy and soft. Not to mention the cheap pricetag on this product makes it an affordable brush with high end characteristics.
Katie P.
This is a great brush! I use it to set my face either with a translucent or a regular powder. I've had it for a little over a year now, and it hasn't shed or fallen apart.
Erin R.
Lake Linden, MI
This is a really soft brush that does exactly what is says. It works a a brush for the whole face. Only buy this brush if it has brown bristles. The one with the red bristles she's like the devil!
Nadia F.
Greensboro , NC
This brush was like 2$ but it works just as well as a high end product!! love is real! I love ELF products, but this is my first brush from them and I love itttt
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
I love this brush bc I legit can use it for anything from applying loose powder to blush to the e.l.f. perfect finish hd powder in clear ! Its my number 1 fav
Juliana F.
Love their brushes! They are cheap to replace! They do the job and I can just replace them instead of clean them! Sounds lazy but they are cheap and it works!
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!