e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Total Face Brush

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
I LOVE this brush! It is still soft as a baby's bottom, even after using it for almost 2 years, and washing it at least 3 times per month (if not more)! I think it is safe to say I definitely got my money's worth for this product. I will absolutely continue to buy this product and other ELF brushes. I highly recommend you do too :)
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this brush at target for I think $2-$3 so it is extremely affordable. The brush hairs are very soft. Originally I tried this for bronzer but it left a big patch on my cheek that was nearly impossible to blend out. I'd recommend this as an all over face powder brush, though.
Courtney V.
Bluffton, SC
Can't go wrong! This product is so inexpensive ($1 at most places) and does the job fine. When doing a light dusting of setting powder or powder foundation I use this brush for a fast application. Sheds a little after a while of use but that is to be expected from most brushes, no matter the brand.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
I own this brush and I love elf. but,'I understand why it's so cheap. because that's what it is. it doesn't pick up very much product, and I just don't see myself reaching for it very often. I definitely don't enjoy this brush as much as it that I would.
Ashley R.
This product is really helpful I use it a lot for my makeup when I really feel like doing my makeup it's a really smooth makeup brush and it really helps when I need to apply makeup to my skin so this project is amazing .
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH
This brush is super inexpensive, as it is by elf. I think I paid $1.79 for it and I love it. The brush is so soft and applies product wonderfully. The brush isn't too large and I really like the way it applies.
Caroline R.
Raleigh, NC
Huge fan of the elf brushes. They are a good price and equal quality to what I have found on the shelf. Very good varieties and selection. Was surprised how great they were considering maybe a dollar or two.
Lisa E.
Denver, CO
I love this brush!!!!! It is so soft, and it hasn't shed. I use this brush every day, more than I have ever used my Sephora brush. This brush has lasted for months, more than my bare minerals brush.
Erandy M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this brush! It is my everyday go-to brush for finishing powders. It's shape is great to get every part of the face, and is super fluffy and soft. Not to mention the cheap pricetag on this product makes it an affordable brush with high end characteristics.
Katie P.
This is a great brush! I use it to set my face either with a translucent or a regular powder. I've had it for a little over a year now, and it hasn't shed or fallen apart.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!