BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Mackenzie E.
Laurinburg
This burst is cheap but I swear to anybody that buys it, it does the job!  It’s like a morphe brush. It’s soft, it glides on your skin with foundation setting powder so so nice. And I just love this brush. I’d recommend it to anybody. 10/10. Bravo elf.
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
I like the way the bristles feel on my face! It's priced well and blends
my maekup without clumping it. I bought it at my local Ulta and would
recommend to someone!
Jennifer D.
I am so in love with this brush that I seriously want to cuddle up with it at night. In the immortal words of Agnes, "IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!!" Yes ... this is the fluffy, fluffy unicorn or the e.l.f. brush world. It's very well made, very soft, does not shed, and will do everything from using setting powder to blending contouring and highlighting together to make it all seamless.
malissa f.
I love this brush , it's a great brush for adding powder all over the face and it is also very soft.i do wish that it was a little bit denser , the hairs are a little flimsy but all in all it does the job.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
I LOVE this brush! It is still soft as a baby's bottom, even after using it for almost 2 years, and washing it at least 3 times per month (if not more)! I think it is safe to say I definitely got my money's worth for this product. I will absolutely continue to buy this product and other ELF brushes. I highly recommend you do too :)
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH
This brush is super inexpensive, as it is by elf. I think I paid $1.79 for it and I love it. The brush is so soft and applies product wonderfully. The brush isn't too large and I really like the way it applies.
Lisa E.
Denver, CO
I love this brush!!!!! It is so soft, and it hasn't shed. I use this brush every day, more than I have ever used my Sephora brush. This brush has lasted for months, more than my bare minerals brush.
Erandy M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this brush! It is my everyday go-to brush for finishing powders. It's shape is great to get every part of the face, and is super fluffy and soft. Not to mention the cheap pricetag on this product makes it an affordable brush with high end characteristics.
Katie P.
This is a great brush! I use it to set my face either with a translucent or a regular powder. I've had it for a little over a year now, and it hasn't shed or fallen apart.
Erin R.
Houghton, MI
This is a really soft brush that does exactly what is says. It works a a brush for the whole face. Only buy this brush if it has brown bristles. The one with the red bristles she's like the devil!
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!