BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Jennifer P.
Claremore, OK
This brush is ok for someone who can't afford much. They fall apart very easy and don't clean very well. I do like that I haven't had any problems with the hairs coming out
Madelyn G.
Fall Branch
I love how soft and fluffy this brush is!! I use this brush every day and it doesn't pick up make up already on my face and it doesn't hold onto the make up applied to it.
Jennifer D.
I am so in love with this brush that I seriously want to cuddle up with it at night. In the immortal words of Agnes, "IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!!" Yes ... this is the fluffy, fluffy unicorn or the e.l.f. brush world. It's very well made, very soft, does not shed, and will do everything from using setting powder to blending contouring and highlighting together to make it all seamless.
This is my absolute favorite brush! I use it all over my face and neck. The bristles themselves are so soft so the makeup goes on so smoothly. It always comes out so natural. Like I said my FAVORITE brush!! 😍
malissa f.
I love this brush , it's a great brush for adding powder all over the face and it is also very soft.i do wish that it was a little bit denser , the hairs are a little flimsy but all in all it does the job.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
I picked up this face brush today as a quick afterthought since my go to blush brush has disappeared on me. I usually love this brand however I am not much of a fan of this brush. The bristles are superflexible yet do not seem to pick up much product at all. I feel like it's pretty wasteful. The price was good however I only paid two dollars for it.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
I LOVE this brush! It is still soft as a baby's bottom, even after using it for almost 2 years, and washing it at least 3 times per month (if not more)! I think it is safe to say I definitely got my money's worth for this product. I will absolutely continue to buy this product and other ELF brushes. I highly recommend you do too :)
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this brush at target for I think $2-$3 so it is extremely affordable. The brush hairs are very soft. Originally I tried this for bronzer but it left a big patch on my cheek that was nearly impossible to blend out. I'd recommend this as an all over face powder brush, though.
Courtney V.
Bluffton, SC
Can't go wrong! This product is so inexpensive ($1 at most places) and does the job fine. When doing a light dusting of setting powder or powder foundation I use this brush for a fast application. Sheds a little after a while of use but that is to be expected from most brushes, no matter the brand.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
I own this brush and I love elf. but,'I understand why it's so cheap. because that's what it is. it doesn't pick up very much product, and I just don't see myself reaching for it very often. I definitely don't enjoy this brush as much as it that I would.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!