BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

annai c.
Monroe , North carolina
Let me just say anything elf is SOO good!!! Affordable and are good... You must get them.!! They are worth way more because of how good they are. and I love that its so affordable .
Madalynn L.
It definitely is great use for applying setting powder and any other powder you may want to use it for. Got it from Target for a dollar and it's definitely worth the money spent to get it! Works lime a charm!
Michelle L.
This brush is so affordable and has a great texture. I use it for blush, powdered foundation and bronzer. It is so versatile and really gets the colors blended in well. Recommend.
Nina P.
Orlando, FL
I rated five because I love this brush it’s big it’s full and not cheap, I’m skin type is soft but have acne, bought at cvs, easy to use yes it’s big and soft. Yes would definitely recommend this brush!!
Michelle N.
Murfreesboro, TN
This brush works pretty good. I got it to go with the Flower Beauty miracle matte finishing powder. It's a soft brush and feels good in the face. You can't beat the price!
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
I use this brush just to brush my powder on and I like it. Pretty gentle on your face and does a good job. It's not expensive either so that's always a good thing. I would recommend this to other people
Kortniee M.
I like this but you can tell it’s a cheap brush because in my opinion it’s made kind of cheap. It’s easy to apply to your face but it’s sorta on the rough side of brushes.
Deysi C.
Stockton
All e.l.f products are super affordable. I definitely always lean to purchase their brushes. I use this brush everyday to apply my foundation. And I actually just went back to purchase another one to have on hand for back up
Kaida B.
Works great as a face brush , the bristles don't hurt at all . It's applies the product just like a high end brush would . Definitely recommend if you're on a budget.
Mackenzie E.
Laurinburg
This burst is cheap but I swear to anybody that buys it, it does the job!  It’s like a morphe brush. It’s soft, it glides on your skin with foundation setting powder so so nice. And I just love this brush. I’d recommend it to anybody. 10/10. Bravo elf.
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!