BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #75 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Dainy C.
Jersey city
GOOD BRUSHESZ UT I WISH THEY HAD A HIGHL.IGHTWE BRUSH AND SUCH A AFFORDABLE P;RICE SO THEY REALLY ARE WORHT BUYING ! YOU CAN GET LIKE 4 FOR UNDER 20 WHIHC IS GREAT ! USUALLY USE TO APPLY MY CONTOUR AND HIGHLIGHT AS WELL AS CONCELEAR AND FOUNDATION
Madalynn L.
It definitely is great use for applying setting powder and any other powder you may want to use it for. Got it from Target for a dollar and it's definitely worth the money spent to get it! Works lime a charm!
Jamie D.
This is a must try. This product was packaged nicely. A friend told me to try this product. After a while I broke down and gave it a try. I was surprised. I really enjoyed this. It will not let you down. If you haven't given it a try it's a must. You will not be let down.  You will love it.
Cecily R.
midland
Great product. Make up goes on smooth, bought at Target. Pretty good quality for great price, I use it daily. Wouldn't change brushes, tried other sponges, silicone sponges and wouldn't trade it for anything.
annai c.
Monroe , North carolina
Let me just say anything elf is SOO good!!! Affordable and are good... You must get them.!! They are worth way more because of how good they are. and I love that its so affordable .
Michelle L.
This brush is so affordable and has a great texture. I use it for blush, powdered foundation and bronzer. It is so versatile and really gets the colors blended in well. Recommend.
Nina P.
Orlando, FL
I rated five because I love this brush it’s big it’s full and not cheap, I’m skin type is soft but have acne, bought at cvs, easy to use yes it’s big and soft. Yes would definitely recommend this brush!!
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
I use this brush just to brush my powder on and I like it. Pretty gentle on your face and does a good job. It's not expensive either so that's always a good thing. I would recommend this to other people
Mackenzie E.
Laurinburg
This burst is cheap but I swear to anybody that buys it, it does the job!  It’s like a morphe brush. It’s soft, it glides on your skin with foundation setting powder so so nice. And I just love this brush. I’d recommend it to anybody. 10/10. Bravo elf.
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
I like the way the bristles feel on my face! It's priced well and blends
my maekup without clumping it. I bought it at my local Ulta and would
recommend to someone!
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!