BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Courtney V.
MONCKS CORNER, SC
Can't go wrong! This product is so inexpensive ($1 at most places) and does the job fine. When doing a light dusting of setting powder or powder foundation I use this brush for a fast application. Sheds a little after a while of use but that is to be expected from most brushes, no matter the brand.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
I own this brush and I love elf. but,'I understand why it's so cheap. because that's what it is. it doesn't pick up very much product, and I just don't see myself reaching for it very often. I definitely don't enjoy this brush as much as it that I would.
Ashley R.
Birmingham
This product is really helpful I use it a lot for my makeup when I really feel like doing my makeup it's a really smooth makeup brush and it really helps when I need to apply makeup to my skin so this project is amazing .
Caroline R.
Raleigh, NC
Huge fan of the elf brushes. They are a good price and equal quality to what I have found on the shelf. Very good varieties and selection. Was surprised how great they were considering maybe a dollar or two.
Christina J.
I really like this brush. It works well. And competes with some of the high end. It's not my go to but one I'll always keep in my collection.
Kammyle H.
Sarasota, Fl
Amazing and so soft! The brush is so fluffy and the price is amazing. It works great for dusting off powder after baking your makeup.
Daisy M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this brush it's like 1 or 2$ it's so cheap but but good for setting the whole face or even sweeping the bake off your face.
Elizabeth H.
Good brush! Not super high quality, but it gets the job done. It was a little wobbly as if the parts weren't connected well.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
I love this total face brush. It's super soft and blends product well. For the price point, you can't beat it.
Shanequa K.
This brush is super super super super soft! I love it. It help blend my face really well
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!