e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Total Face Brush

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Maci P.
I use this to apply my loose powder foundation to create a nice airbrush finished look. Holds loose powders well and covers a large space bc the brush is quite large. Only takes a few swipes and you're done. Bristles aren't as soft as most ELF brushes, but I think that's what allows the brush to hold powder so well. Bristles rarely fall out. I've used this brush for probably a year and it's still in great shape.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
I love this brush!  it was my first brush I purchased and worked great with liquid and powder foundation!  Totally multi purpose brush!  Easy to use, easy to clean with the Elf Cleaner.  Great value not pricey at all.  Totally satisfied with everything Elf!
Sarah B.
I had been looking for a bigger brush to apply blush and setting powder and this brush works perfectly for those uses. So glad I came across this, especially because of the cheap price! I bought this on amazon but they are available at lots of stores. Feels great on my face and washes well.
Ariah O.
I use this brush when I am setting my face with my translucent powder. It is a nice brush that allows me to get all over my face. Although, you are getting what you pay for. It is a soft brush but they are obviously synthetic bristles and it shows in how it applies.
Bear D.
San Diego
Its an awesome brush. It’s simple and gets the jobs done. I have oily skin and i use the brush for powder. Its a great price. I use it every time I do my makeup. I would definitely buy it again but it will be awhile because ima use it until there’s nothing left!
Mariah B.
Manitowoc , WI
I used this brush once and couldn’t bring myself to use it again. Strands of the brush were falling out relatively easy, and the brush itself was definitely not soft, it was very prickly and uncomfortable to use. Sorry to say I don’t recommend this brush!
Cheyenne B.
Going to use this brush until all the bristles fall off! I have been looking for a really great foundation brush for a long time now that wouldn't break the bank, and I just gotta say I'm in LOVE. Cleans well and leaves my makeup applied flawlessly.
Sarah M.
this was one of my first brushes from elf. it’s nice. i wouldn’t say it should be used for every powder product. for me personally it works best for bronzing. it’s very inexpensive which is nice. the bristles are slightly dry and scratchy
Kindra D.
Fort Worth, TX
I literally use this brush for everything! I use it for my powder, blush and highlighter! It doesn’t leave brush strikes on my face! I absolutely love it! It is high quality and it has lasted me for a few months now!
Jasmine C.
So I use my total face brush to apply my bronzing powder’s and my loose powders the only thing that I don’t like about it is that he sheds I do like that it is vegan friendly that the bristles are very soft
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!