BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #69 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powders. The Total Face Brush features full, slightly tapered bristles to contour the face and help build gorgeous coverage as needed. Great for quick full-face touchups. see more...

Angela G.
Grants Pass
I love this brush!  it was my first brush I purchased and worked great with liquid and powder foundation!  Totally multi purpose brush!  Easy to use, easy to clean with the Elf Cleaner.  Great value not pricey at all.  Totally satisfied with everything Elf!
Bear D.
San Diego
Its an awesome brush. It’s simple and gets the jobs done. I have oily skin and i use the brush for powder. Its a great price. I use it every time I do my makeup. I would definitely buy it again but it will be awhile because ima use it until there’s nothing left!
Mariah B.
Manitowoc , WI
I used this brush once and couldn’t bring myself to use it again. Strands of the brush were falling out relatively easy, and the brush itself was definitely not soft, it was very prickly and uncomfortable to use. Sorry to say I don’t recommend this brush!
Sarah M.
this was one of my first brushes from elf. it’s nice. i wouldn’t say it should be used for every powder product. for me personally it works best for bronzing. it’s very inexpensive which is nice. the bristles are slightly dry and scratchy
Emily R.
La Plata
This is a great product, it only cost 2$ rather than a high end brush that could cost 20$. It really saves money, and you can find it anywhere I got mine at target, but I know Walmart, CVS and Walgreens sells them too! I completely recommend this face brush.
Kindra D.
Fort Worth, TX
I literally use this brush for everything! I use it for my powder, blush and highlighter! It doesn’t leave brush strikes on my face! I absolutely love it! It is high quality and it has lasted me for a few months now!
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I really like this brush, it is perfect for putting powder all over your face. You also could bronze with this product, but it would be a little harder since it is so soft and fluffy that it would be hard to blend. This disperses my powders all over my face really nicely. It covers my whole face considering that it is really big. This brush is very very soft which is a plus. Also the price point is very great.
Jenn W.
Kissimmee, FL
Another every day use for me. Like with the bronzer brush, i use this every day and have used it for years. For the price, it’s lasted longer than more expensive brushes that do the same work.
Deprina G.
Bay Shore , NY
Big and bushy!!! The perfect cheek brush. It is called a total face brush. This came with a set of 12 brushes from Elf for 12.99 they have just the right texture and the best part is the words are written right on the brush. These can in white and it includes metal tips on the end of white handles! So far so good .
Ruth A.
33570
I Kinda love this brush but the problem is that it hurts a little bit on your face and I really like it because Is easy to use and it’s not bad but I’ll give this 4-10 because it hurts your face and i really don’t recommend
emma y.
Orem, UT
After you wash it a couple times does it start to shed?
Christina S.
I've got acne and sensitive skin. Would this brush apply my powder foundation nicely or should I go for the Studio Powder Brush?
Alyssa P.
Good quality for powders and large application to face??
Amy M.
I have been looking for a huge all over face powder brush. How are the bristles on this one? In size how does it compare to the more high end brushes? I love all my other e.l.f. brushes, but I'm looking for the biggest one the sell. Any tips on finding a good one?
Sussan C.
Lakewood, CO
Nop, I have it by 4 month and it's like new!