BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
This was not good for me. I love elf products but the black and champagne pen I got was dry. Wouldn't even swatch. Had to throw away. So sad
mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Este a
Forma parte de una de mi marca favorita que aparte de economica es de buena calidad este en espacial lo iso para un look mas dramatico
Shelby B.
Prichard, WV
I like this and it's easy to just throw on but it's not precise and it smuges too easily. By the end of the day it's not even there anymore.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not bad, definitely not my top pick. I used it since I couldn't get my usual pencils. It's a bit thick for my liking. I like fine tips
Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
I don't wear eyeliner every time I do my makeup, but when I do, I want something that is going to stay through rain, sweat, and shine!
Emma B.
This is an awesome eyeliner, it is very black, long lasting, and doesn't smudge on me. Also it is super affordable which is always nice
Kayla C.
Manistique, MI
I love this crayon. It works very good and I really like a lot of the elf products. I have used this for about a year now and love it.
Kery L.
Sterling, IL

It has a good color, and is water resistant, at a cheap price, is worth buying, does not leave stains on the eyelids. im a repeat user
A good eyeline, not last all day but is still very good and rhe pigmentation is good so is cheap and for the price is a good product
Stacey H.
Lasts a really long time , smears really bad though. But it's the dark black that I enjoy using . Won't buy it again once it runs out
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?