BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
I don't wear eyeliner every time I do my makeup, but when I do, I want something that is going to stay through rain, sweat, and shine!
Kery L.
Sterling, IL

It has a good color, and is water resistant, at a cheap price, is worth buying, does not leave stains on the eyelids. im a repeat user
Stacey H.
Lasts a really long time , smears really bad though. But it's the dark black that I enjoy using . Won't buy it again once it runs out
Adriana S.
San Antonio, TX
I really didn't like this! I thought that it was hard to apply and that it didn't have the smooth look that I like. It applied weird.
Sandra V.
Whiting, IN
I LIKED THIS PRODUCT. I LOVED THE COLOR AND LONG LAST OF IT.. GOOD PRICE FOR THE PRODUCT AND VERY GOOD COVERAGE. I USE THIS EVERYDAY
Cassy G.
In love with this eyeliner crayon. Thick and so it goes on with just one application. It is very dark and definitely waterproof!
Sandra S.
marion
it works just as good as other leading brands.goes on smooth and comes off with ease.helps me achieve the look I'm going for.
Natalie R.
I have tried this before and I honestly liked it it was smooth on my eye it has an amazing color and it brings out your eyes
Katie R.
Hometown, IL
I use this when I'm in a hurry to go somewhere. It lasts for awhile and is super black. Super creamy and makes a statement.
Crystal B.
Big Flat, AR
This lipstick is simply amazing. It stays on all day and doesn't feather like other lipsticks. It's my go to for lips.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?