BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Candace E.
Black is a little shimmery. Doesn't stay out well. Slid around my eye and came off my water line. Thick crayon so not good for precision application.
Jazmine C.
Tampa, FL
This elf waterproof eyeliner is so good i love to use it on my waterline. The pigmentation is so amazing its super black i already have two backups.
Amanda A.
Las Vegas , NV
Not sure if it was just my crayon but I couldn't get it to add color to anything. Not on my skin or paper or anything I returned it and got a refund.
Zoie B.
Manteca, CA
Very decent product. Smears a little and sweats but it's pigmented. Very useful for different types of styles. Pretty good for a drug store product.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
This is one of their less-effective products at ELF. I don't think it goes on very easily, and it dries up pretty quickly. Quite a disappointment.
Jackie F.
Hemet, CA
Use this to tight line my upper lie for my falsies and does a good job. Does smear tho.. Not anything bad. It does a good job for staying in place
Delilah V.
Camden, NJ
I love this product! it absolutely works and it's not clumpy at all! it's not runny and it shows great results. it's something to look forward to
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
One of the worst eyeliners I have ever used. It was hard to put on, wouldn't go on the waterline, and it didn't last where I could get it on.
mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Este a
Forma parte de una de mi marca favorita que aparte de economica es de buena calidad este en espacial lo iso para un look mas dramatico
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
This was not good for me. I love elf products but the black and champagne pen I got was dry. Wouldn't even swatch. Had to throw away. So sad
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?