BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

K S.
This eyeliner dries out very quickly and is dull. It looked cheap once I applied it and did not stay.
Emily M.
Morganton, NC
This lasted through going swimming, crying, and sweat! Love love love it! Seriously a girls best friend. Its easily removed, but stays on while you want it on.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
Loved the color and the way it looked. Was a gel like consistency that just glides on and it was easier to you than I thought. Definitely my go to eyeliner.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
I was rather surprised by the intense color and was happy it went on pretty easily and sharpened good it lasted for quite awhile and was very sffordable
Amanda A.
Las Vegas , NV
Not sure if it was just my crayon but I couldn't get it to add color to anything. Not on my skin or paper or anything I returned it and got a refund.
Candace E.
Black is a little shimmery. Doesn't stay out well. Slid around my eye and came off my water line. Thick crayon so not good for precision application.
Shelby B.
Prichard, WV
I like this and it's easy to just throw on but it's not precise and it smuges too easily. By the end of the day it's not even there anymore.
mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Este a
Forma parte de una de mi marca favorita que aparte de economica es de buena calidad este en espacial lo iso para un look mas dramatico
Sarah d.
Pompton plains , NJ
Elf eyeliner crayon is amazing. I have retired other eyeliner crayons and so far none of them have lasted or looked as good as this product.
Erika L.
Fort Wayne, IN
This works well and makes nice lines, however it isnt very waterproof. A small amount of tears or water will leave it running down your face.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?