BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

ashley p.
Louisa, KY
I love love love this procut. it such a great eye liner. and the price is great for this product. and not pricey at all. i purchased this product at our local walmart and the packing is great and compact. i most definitely recommend this product to everyone that love makup.
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
Love all of my elf products and this one is no exception. It is both easy to put on and smooth to apply. The color is perfectly pigmented and at a great price point to buy! I would recvomend to all
Michelle W.
Willard, UT
I love this eyeliner. Just the right thickness for perfect lines. Easy to apply and no smudging. Easy open package and lasted all day. E.L.F is always priced great so its easy on the budget. I've used this product before and will continue to do so.
Kimberly S.
This eyeliner is average! It comes off throughout the day but the initial application is good! If your a beginner you might like this to get a feel for applying eyeliner!

- xoxo💋
Lizbeth C.
Riverview, FL
I was not sure when I puchase it, the price is really low but Figured I will try it, it really works! Stayed on until I washed my face, I did not see a difference between the Elf brand and my brand name one.
Will buy again.
Katie L.
Nicholasville, KY
I love that this product is waterproof. I hate that overtime, most eyeliners kind of fade. This is long lasting and such a pretty color for a blue eyed woman like me! Bring out the colors!!
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Of all the brands of eyeliner I've used, I didn't care for this one as much. I felt like it wore off extremely fast. I goes on nicely but it just doesn't last as long as I would like it to.
Melissa Y.
I only used this eyeliner when I first started wearing makeup because it was affordable and if I hated it it wouldn't be an issue to throw it out. Unfortunately it didn't apply that well and smudged easily.
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN
good product, doesn't break easily especially when newly sharpened. always bold and true to the black color. Doesn't wipe off easily when you wipe your eye with your hand but comes off easily when washing my face.
Lisa A.
Hope Mills, NC
Love these crayons they go on so smooth...they have the perfect amount of color....they are definitely waterproof.. theses are a must have for any makeup lover..
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?