BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Fabiola A.
Los Angeles, CA
Really Cheap, So Its Expected That It Is Not That Good Too. It Does Its Work But Could Be Improved In Color By Providing True To Color Technique Or Assistance In Finding The Correct Shade. I Would Recommend
Chelsea D.
I picked this up a few months ago and never really got the chance to use it until recently but it works well, the pigment isn't great but it's good to use with other products to create a smokey eye. I might buy this again in other colors.
Angely E.
Necesitaba un lápiz de ojos parecido a la maravilla de Kat Von D de larga duración ¡lo encontré! larga duración, aplicación fácil, un paquete muy practico y lindo, para mi color de ojos almendrado queda perfecto para un smokey eye, lo compraría mil veces, necesito vario de estos ¡y uno blanco! que nunca debe faltar.
Olivia W.
This is a great product. Easy application and easy removal. Doesn't smudge much, and is very pigmented. Great value for the price. Can be found at any pharmacy. Lasts a long time, but doesn't dry out or get cake-y.
Sara B.
With living in Flordia I have crazy weather!! Even with all thing crazy things that had happened that day such as; sweating, crying, rain my eyeliner stayed perfectly! I was very impressed and will be using this a lot!!!
Dee K.
Spokane, WA
Goes on smooth, doesn't smear, cost is reasonable, have all sorts of colors to choose from. my eye color is blue but my hair is red, so I have to go with a more smoky/brown colors to make my eyes pop. Great product
Bobbie M.
Cape Coral , FL
This highly affordable eyeliner Crayon is so perfect for a smoky eye or even just a tight line. This is beyond affordable and super pigmented. This is part of my daily liner routine and I would not change it for the world.
Steph H.
I find it a little difficult to apply. I also feel it does not last through a long day. The one I bought has a sharpener which is great but it's kind of just my back up.
Taisha B.
I like to have different eyeliners in my arsenal of makeup. This does the job for not my everyday liner, but my travel liner. It's a good product to be in my makeup collection
Katherine W.
Casa Grande, AZ
My eyeliner is waterproof it last all day I give it a 10
It has nice packaging I will buy it another time I
bought it at ULTA it has a good price its worth it
and its long lasting
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?