BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Anna K.
Rochester, MN
I received one of these in a mystery bag with purchase from elf's website. Unfortunately, I found mine to be extremely dry to the point that I couldn't apply it to my eyes since no product would show up unless I pressed really hard. I'm not sure if mine had just gone bad, but I don't think I will purchase this in the future.
jennifer b.
Deltona, FL
I really enjoy using the ELF waterproof eyeliners as an eyeshadow base. They help keep a nice smokey look all day. I prefer the grey shades they have without too much shimmer. I use this product whenever I go out for the night.
Molly S.
Tioga, ND
Stays on for quite a while, I get tired of the black coming off. perhaps a primer would help which I didnt use. I love nyx, elf didnt compare as well. good price, decent product and only used a few times. Maybe buy again
Jade M.
This is a good product however after a while it does smudge. I like eyeliners that do not move. It is easy to apply and has a creamy texture. I bought this product from target and probably would but it again.
Sara P.
Medley, FL
This ELF eye pencil is my favorite. Normally when I look out the eyes I am a little careful to make them perfect, but not all are approved of water .. this one, it is super good and durable
Lauren D.
Gary, IN
I do not know how this would work out as a regular liner, because of how it smudges. I use this as a shadow base when I want my pigments to pop more and I like it for that reason.
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill , NC
This eyeliner is very good for waterline application. It's not expensive it could improve from smudging. Other than smudging it works good I do recommend it only for waterline. I would definitely buy it again.
Camille D.
New Haven, CT
Great creamy and beautiful eyeliner. also love the color because it is dark but not black, its a dark purple instead so its softer than black but still dark and goes with almost any look. flattering for almost anyone and any eyecolor
Hudson B.
Bakersfield
I like that is a waterproof crayon. It goes on super smooth and is worth the price. It is really a steal, and I love that it is in more of a package compared to other eyeliner just wrapped in plastic.
ashley p.
Louisa, KY
I love love love this procut. it such a great eye liner. and the price is great for this product. and not pricey at all. i purchased this product at our local walmart and the packing is great and compact. i most definitely recommend this product to everyone that love makup.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?