BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Heather C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I absolutely love the E.l.F. Eyeliner Crayon! It goes on super smooth and is very easy to use. The price is perfect and I can always run to Target to pick one up when I run out. I have two daughters who dance professionally and they prefer the crayon to all of the others we've tried.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Not waterproof at all, actually smudges quite a bit. If you are in need of a waterproof liner from the drugstore try the Milani or NYC or even the Maybelline much better (obviously more money but you won't end up with raccoon eyes!)
Shallen O.
Rogers, AR
I was given this as a gift and I hate it. The color is nice but thats about it. The tip is so wide that you can't make it look good no matter what you do. And I have no idea how your suppose to sharpen it nor do I care because I hated it so much I just threw it away.
Sherlyn R.
It's highly pigmented and easy to wipe away for cleanup or if you just made a mistake. However, it must be sharpened and it doesn't fit any of my sharpeners because it's really fat but i guess I'll just go buy a bigger sharpener. Overall, it's really shimmery and i got 2 for a dollar at a Big Lots clearance bin. It's a pretty good deal
Sara P.
Medley, FL
This ELF eye pencil is my favorite. Normally when I look out the eyes I am a little careful to make them perfect, but not all are approved of water .. this one, it is super good and durable
Ashley W.
Vestal, NY
Great color and inexpensive. The pigment pops nicely, but it did smudge a bit when I applied it. Would recommend. I have brown eyes and I purchased the shimmery silver color.
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
My FAVORITE Eyeliner Pencil! Amazing price and amazing quality! I am a repeat customer. Super easy to apply and lasts a long time. I get it from my local Walmart for only about $4!! WELL WORTH THE PRICE! Highly recommended!!
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
Goes on great! Easy to apply, lasts all day! Good value for a great price, very affordable! Very smooth, great texture! I would recommend this product to others! Good packaging! Easy to open! Fits perfect in my bag!
Sharee R.
Lexington, KY
I love that this has a wide tip and keeps me from having to run over the line several time and mess it up. I'm not the best at eyeliner and the shape of the pencil, along with the width of the eyeliner is awesome.
Fabiola A.
Los Angeles, CA
Really Cheap, So Its Expected That It Is Not That Good Too. It Does Its Work But Could Be Improved In Color By Providing True To Color Technique Or Assistance In Finding The Correct Shade. I Would Recommend
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?