BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Kaitlyn R.
Siler City, NC
This product is great!! I applied it one morning at about 6:30 am and it didnt move or glide at all. It stayed until i had to take my makeup off . About 13 hours later.
Taisha B.
I like to have different eyeliners in my arsenal of makeup. This does the job for not my everyday liner, but my travel liner. It's a good product to be in my makeup collection
Yui O.
San Diego, CA
i bought this as a starter for eyeliner but im just not a big fan of crayon liners! Although i do see some people wear it & put it on perfectly, i just personally find it very hard to apply
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I tried this in a shimmery black, and although it felt creamy going on, it really didn't do much. I had to put on several layers to get any effect, and eventually, it started taking itself back off again. Perhaps it was the fact that I bought it at the dollar store, maybe it was dried out, but I don't know if I'd purchase another one to find out.
Katherine W.
Casa Grande, AZ
My eyeliner is waterproof it last all day I give it a 10
It has nice packaging I will buy it another time I
bought it at ULTA it has a good price its worth it
and its long lasting
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
This eyeliner is really a great price for a really good product. It is super creamy and applies really smooth. It has excellent color payoff and works wonderful with a smoky eye. It is something that I will purchase again, it can smudge a bit but worn over primer and shadow it seems to hold pretty well.
antazia j.
Las Cruces, NM
this is great for the smudge eye look. goes on easy. it isn't pricey at all, its good quality for the price. i bought mine from a target some can be found at walmart. i don't use this so often because i like the natural look then the go out look. i would buy it again cause the price.
Clarissa D.
This waterproof eyeliner crayon is my go to for a hot summer day! Stays on through the day & no need to re-apply at any point. I have blue eyes & love to wear eyeliner to make them pop. This is one of my favorites & I would buy again & again.
Daniela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Easy to apply and creamy. I like the durability and, of course, the price. I love e.l.f!! Tou don't need to spend a lot of money on beauty products when it comes to this brand, you can buy a lot with $10 or $15.
Kelly M.
Turlock, CA
Hated this product. It smeared all over the place and then wouldn't come off. Not sure if it was because it was humid or what. I wouldn't use this ever again. I had to use a makeup wipe to clean up underneath my eyes and start all over again. Wouldn't ever purchase this again. Disappointing.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?