BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Tatiana T.
Baytown, TX
Great product for the price. Stays on all day and looks very nice on my eyes. The price is great
Stacey H.
Tacoma, WA
This is what I use everyday, it stays on and I can easily wash it off at the end of the day .
Kristi H.
Bangor, PA
I don't like how it doesn't last all day but the color is deep and rich and very affordable
LYNN P.
This product was ok. Not the best. Not the worst. Worth the money for a drugstore brand.
Loren L.
North Las Vegas, NV
This product is good for the price. Goes on good. Great for those just trying eyeliner.
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
Very creamy and very pigmented! I like it alot.. recommended!! Very goodnl price too
Product goes on smooth and just how you want it to. Prices are very reasonable.
Selena M.
I love this eyeliner. It's cheap, quality eyeliner, and it always goes on so easily. I have hazel eyes, and adding this really makes them pop. I've used all types of eyeliner and this one is just as good if not better than all the other brands I've tried!
Bri K.
Personally, I really like this.. it is not one those super thin or bright eyeliners, but more of a thick creamy one.. it is extremely easy to apply on the eye, especially with it being thicker, it makes room for error much smaller and so much quicker and easier to apply. I have this in multiple colors - it's great for the price!
Christine T.
I like this product, it lasts and good length or time before having to touchup. Also the tip is thin which helps to give the perfect flick in the corner of the eye. I highly recommend this pencil if your planning on doing plain eye liner...it may be too think for cat eye effects.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?