BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
This was not good for me. I love elf products but the black and champagne pen I got was dry. Wouldn't even swatch. Had to throw away. So sad
A good eyeline, not last all day but is still very good and rhe pigmentation is good so is cheap and for the price is a good product
Andreyna R.

Lasts all day and there is no need to touch it up, 100% waterproof. It is easy to apply and does not give an allergy to the eyes
Yemi A.
Marietta, GA
It's a great stick to use under your eyes but its is very easy to get all over your face too so and its very hard to sharpen utt
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
1603 Nw 79th Ave Miami, Fl
My product number one is this, when I go to a long night of party or a day of work I always use a makeup that lasts longer
Absolutely love this crayon and the fact that it's waterproof makes it that much better cause I can go swimming in it.
Nicole R.
Park Ridge, IL
I love this product! I put a line above my lash line and over my eye shadow with it. It's long lasting and looks great
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
One of my favorite purchases that i make at ulta beauty.. it does last long.. andthe waterproof part is amazing!
Alexa H.
Sunset, LA
One of my favorite eyeliners! It goes on super smooth and lasts all day. I definitely recommend this product.
Tatiana T.
Baytown, TX
Great product for the price. Stays on all day and looks very nice on my eyes. The price is great
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?