BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Sherlyn R.
It's highly pigmented and easy to wipe away for cleanup or if you just made a mistake. However, it must be sharpened and it doesn't fit any of my sharpeners because it's really fat but i guess I'll just go buy a bigger sharpener. Overall, it's really shimmery and i got 2 for a dollar at a Big Lots clearance bin. It's a pretty good deal
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I wasn't a fan due to the thickness it put on my eye. If the pencil would have been thinned I think it would have looked a lot better. But the price wasn't too bad and if you are going for a bolder look this might be okay to use.
Selena M.
I love this eyeliner. It's cheap, quality eyeliner, and it always goes on so easily. I have hazel eyes, and adding this really makes them pop. I've used all types of eyeliner and this one is just as good if not better than all the other brands I've tried!
Ashley W.
Vestal, NY
Great color and inexpensive. The pigment pops nicely, but it did smudge a bit when I applied it. Would recommend. I have brown eyes and I purchased the shimmery silver color.
Becca A.
I'm constantly on the search for eyeliner I can put on my bottom waterline that won't come off. I had pretty decent luck with this. Plus E.L.F. products are so affordable.
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
My FAVORITE Eyeliner Pencil! Amazing price and amazing quality! I am a repeat customer. Super easy to apply and lasts a long time. I get it from my local Walmart for only about $4!! WELL WORTH THE PRICE! Highly recommended!!
Krysty S.
Hialeah, FL
I've never actually found my holy grail eyeliner, and while browsing on the eyeslipsface website I came across this one. I couldn't pass it up, since it was so inexpensive and came in a wide array of colors, so I picked up two. I can't quite remember the names of the two I bought, since the stickers came off (big let down) and I threw away the boxes, but one was black and one was champagne. The black one was good, not the BEST, but definitely worth the money, but the champagne one was a HUGE let down. Since nudes and champagnes were coming in style I was beyond excited, and once using it, beyond disappointed. The light on barley showed up on my eyes or hand (swatch) and had huge clumps of glitter in it. It tugged and rugged on my eye area, and caused slight irritation (probably because of the pulling). Overall, it seems the darker colors are great, I would repurchase the black, but the light colors are a total bust.
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
Goes on great! Easy to apply, lasts all day! Good value for a great price, very affordable! Very smooth, great texture! I would recommend this product to others! Good packaging! Easy to open! Fits perfect in my bag!
Sharee R.
Lexington, KY
I love that this has a wide tip and keeps me from having to run over the line several time and mess it up. I'm not the best at eyeliner and the shape of the pencil, along with the width of the eyeliner is awesome.
Dee K.
Spokane Valley
Goes on smooth, doesn't smear, cost is reasonable, have all sorts of colors to choose from. my eye color is blue but my hair is red, so I have to go with a more smoky/brown colors to make my eyes pop. Great product
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?