BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Hudson B.
Bakersfield
I like that is a waterproof crayon. It goes on super smooth and is worth the price. It is really a steal, and I love that it is in more of a package compared to other eyeliner just wrapped in plastic.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Of all the brands of eyeliner I've used, I didn't care for this one as much. I felt like it wore off extremely fast. I goes on nicely but it just doesn't last as long as I would like it to.
Yui O.
San Diego, CA
i bought this as a starter for eyeliner but im just not a big fan of crayon liners! Although i do see some people wear it & put it on perfectly, i just personally find it very hard to apply
Lauren D.
Gary, IN
I do not know how this would work out as a regular liner, because of how it smudges. I use this as a shadow base when I want my pigments to pop more and I like it for that reason.
Kimberly S.
This eyeliner is average! It comes off throughout the day but the initial application is good! If your a beginner you might like this to get a feel for applying eyeliner!

- xoxo💋
Megan O.
Coraopolis, PA
It is not my favorite from ELF. I do like their overall quality and buy from them often!! This was my staple eyeliner for a while and I would use if someone bought it for me.
Kaitlyn R.
Siler City, NC
This product is great!! I applied it one morning at about 6:30 am and it didnt move or glide at all. It stayed until i had to take my makeup off . About 13 hours later.
Seanell M.
Central City, KY
It was alright. It would break on me every time I used it on my upper eyelid, so I probably won't be buying this product again, unless I desperately need eyeliner on
Zoie B.
Manteca, CA
Very decent product. Smears a little and sweats but it's pigmented. Very useful for different types of styles. Pretty good for a drug store product.
Jazmine C.
Tampa, FL
This elf waterproof eyeliner is so good i love to use it on my waterline. The pigmentation is so amazing its super black i already have two backups.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?