BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Puja P.
I love using this to tight line my eyes because for me it lasts a long time! It makes my brown eyes pop and is so easy to apply! It works so well, and even blends out amazing that I use this as a eyeshadow from time to time
Khadiya N.
Philadelphia, PA
This eyeliner really brings out your eyes to make them pop! they intensify your eye shadow and compliment your overall look! It is easy applied and comes in appealing packaging!
Ayushi S.
I would say i am quite impressed with this product . I wish the packaging and the tip of the crayon was a bit more modified . But the application as well as the jet black colour is amazing .
Adenisse B.
Miami
Excelent creamy and beautiful eyeliner also love the color because it is dark but not black. I'm buy in a drugstore, I'm using one or two day in the week. yes we are long lasting I'm using in the night is a verry good product I'm recommended. I liked so much.
Grace M.
Shanghai, China
For elf's price u cant really be mad at all about ant of their products.. I wore this once to the pool (tightlined &inner corners) the tightline stays on perfectly but the inner corners were lil bit smudged but rly didn't bother me ! Love this
gabi p.
London
i love this eyeliner is just so great for me because I look for things that are long lasting and this waterproof eyeliner stays for a really long time .its easy to apply it is really smooth and I would love to purchase it again
Tharika P.
I bought this crayon in champagne for brightening up the inner corner of the eye. The formula was dry and hard to draw without tugging at the skin, and the crayon itself wasn't pigmented enough. But, it was still pretty cheap and the packaging was nice.
Aranda B.
Edson
gives a great dark smugy eyeliner look, great for smoky eye look and really is waterproof, there are products a little nicer but not for the price its a great value!
Shelly S.
Logan, WV
I love the eye liner crayon i wanted to try it so i got it and it looked wonderful wish it had a thinner line to it tho but other than that i liked it pretty well.
Renuka S.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?