BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

gabi p.
London
i love this eyeliner is just so great for me because I look for things that are long lasting and this waterproof eyeliner stays for a really long time .its easy to apply it is really smooth and I would love to purchase it again
Khadiya N.
Philadelphia, PA
This eyeliner really brings out your eyes to make them pop! they intensify your eye shadow and compliment your overall look! It is easy applied and comes in appealing packaging!
Tiffany T.
This eye liner is the bees knees !!!! A must for any one looking for a product that lasts throughout the day
Chelsea K.
Perth, Western Australia
Really good product for the price, was waterproof like it said, easy apply and worked well with my eye shape
Kandi C.
Florence, AL
Works really well. It last a long time and it makes my lashes look like i have used expensive mascara
Peta L.
Nsw
Nice and smooth to apply long lasting E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon
Melissa L.
Surrey
Great product I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an eye pencil they come in various different colours
Renuka S.
Excelent creamy and beautiful eyeliner also love the color because it is dark but not black. I'm buy in a drugstore, I'm using one or two day in the week. yes we are long lasting I'm using in the night is a verry good product I'm recommended. I liked so much.
Shelly S.
Logan, WV
I love the eye liner crayon i wanted to try it so i got it and it looked wonderful wish it had a thinner line to it tho but other than that i liked it pretty well.
Ayushi S.
I would say i am quite impressed with this product . I wish the packaging and the tip of the crayon was a bit more modified . But the application as well as the jet black colour is amazing .
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?