BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
Love all of my elf products and this one is no exception. It is both easy to put on and smooth to apply. The color is perfectly pigmented and at a great price point to buy! I would recvomend to all
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I wasn't a fan due to the thickness it put on my eye. If the pencil would have been thinned I think it would have looked a lot better. But the price wasn't too bad and if you are going for a bolder look this might be okay to use.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
This eyeliner crayon sucks. After initially using it, it almost melts and falls apart. Creates too smudgy of a look.
Laila C.
The pencil is too thick and I don't like the colors they have. Only 2 stars. Sorry elf
Adenisse B.
Miami
Excelent creamy and beautiful eyeliner also love the color because it is dark but not black. I'm buy in a drugstore, I'm using one or two day in the week. yes we are long lasting I'm using in the night is a verry good product I'm recommended. I liked so much.
Tharika P.
I bought this crayon in champagne for brightening up the inner corner of the eye. The formula was dry and hard to draw without tugging at the skin, and the crayon itself wasn't pigmented enough. But, it was still pretty cheap and the packaging was nice.
Grace M.
Shanghai, China
For elf's price u cant really be mad at all about ant of their products.. I wore this once to the pool (tightlined &inner corners) the tightline stays on perfectly but the inner corners were lil bit smudged but rly didn't bother me ! Love this
Mary Joy R.
This is great for me!! u should try it for urself !!!!!!!!!!!!! waterproof really. the packaging is cuute and classy easy to bring
Luisa O.
Bosa Carrera 78c #58 k 12 sur
Es un delineador el cual tiene forma de plumón pero muy grueso lo cual siempre e complica un poco a la hora de s aplicación, el precio es bueno y se ajusta a el bolsillo pero sin embargo no me termina de convencer, lo recomiendo para personas que ya sean mas profesionales.
Puja P.
I love using this to tight line my eyes because for me it lasts a long time! It makes my brown eyes pop and is so easy to apply! It works so well, and even blends out amazing that I use this as a eyeshadow from time to time
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?