BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
The best bang for your buck. It does its job as a waterproof liner, and the price really cannot be beatty.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
This is one of their less-effective products at ELF. I don't think it goes on very easily, and it dries up pretty quickly. Quite a disappointment.
Amber W.
I love waterproof products! I would love to test out this product and give you my review on it!
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
This eyeliner is really a great price for a really good product. It is super creamy and applies really smooth. It has excellent color payoff and works wonderful with a smoky eye. It is something that I will purchase again, it can smudge a bit but worn over primer and shadow it seems to hold pretty well.
antazia j.
Las Cruces, NM
this is great for the smudge eye look. goes on easy. it isn't pricey at all, its good quality for the price. i bought mine from a target some can be found at walmart. i don't use this so often because i like the natural look then the go out look. i would buy it again cause the price.
Clarissa D.
This waterproof eyeliner crayon is my go to for a hot summer day! Stays on through the day & no need to re-apply at any point. I have blue eyes & love to wear eyeliner to make them pop. This is one of my favorites & I would buy again & again.
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
I really like this eyeliner. It's pigmented and I love that is water proof so it's great for an all night long party. Estás to use.
Melissa Y.
I only used this eyeliner when I first started wearing makeup because it was affordable and if I hated it it wouldn't be an issue to throw it out. Unfortunately it didn't apply that well and smudged easily.
Natalie M.
This eyeliner is awesome , so thick just like a giant crayon , painting a masterpiece on your eyes ✨
Last al day👌🏼
Katie L.
Nicholasville, KY
I love that this product is waterproof. I hate that overtime, most eyeliners kind of fade. This is long lasting and such a pretty color for a blue eyed woman like me! Bring out the colors!!
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?