BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

May A.
Tjgyvhfhdjtb big mbc gjd chdunfj cjfbid gun gn for. Bf gn. Gucci big vjgh Vic big go. Big po
Stacey H.
Tacoma, WA
This is what I use everyday, it stays on and I can easily wash it off at the end of the day .
Fabi S.
Not the greatest quality but a fun product to have to try out looks without breaking the bank
Nikki G.
Philadelphia, PA
Goes on smooth and creamy colors don't run easy to apply elf makes some wonderful products
Kayla M.
Killbuck, OH
It's not my favorite but not my least favorite either. Decent color, a little hard to apply
Kristi H.
Bangor, PA
I don't like how it doesn't last all day but the color is deep and rich and very affordable
Kira S.
Phoenix, AZ
Too thick for me so I stopped using it but it was well made. The crayon is just not for me
Ashton M.
Conyers
My favorite eyeliner to use EVER. You will not find me without this in my make up bag!!!
Eunise S.
San Antonio, TX
Last all day and night, nice bold color. Slides on with ease. Will definitely use again.
Stephanie F.
SANTA CRUZ, CA
Good product and good price. I like using this brand because it uses natural ingredients.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?