BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

K S.
This eyeliner dries out very quickly and is dull. It looked cheap once I applied it and did not stay.
Lindsey K.
martinez, GA
The eyeliners is ok. I'm not completely happy with it, but for the price you can't really beat it.
Erica T.
Moore
This product is pretty good to say the least, it doesn't sTay on as long like i would want it too.
Sharleen L.
Good product that applies easily and lasts all day. Good price and would recommend items to others.
Livermore m.
I love it.It gose on smoothly and stays on all day.I dont have to worrie abot it smugging at all
Keylee H.
Brooklet, GA
Amazing product for such an affordable price. I reach for this on more than my high end eyeliners
Tatiana T.
Baytown, TX
Great product for the price. Stays on all day and looks very nice on my eyes. The price is great
Amber W.
I love waterproof products! I would love to test out this product and give you my review on it!
Laurie Leigh K.
Eastman, GA
I use this eyeliner daily for my top lids. It goes on smooth & creates a nice medium sized line
Lais O.
Needham, Massachusetts
I recommend this product to everyone, it is excellent. I have been used ir for years. Very nice
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?