BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
Super super black!!! If you want an awesome and super pigmented black eyeliner this is the one for you! Last a while on the eye!
Ashley B.
Falls Creek, PA
I did not like this eyeliner. Instead of being black like it said it looked grey. Just does not match my black mascara.
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN
good product, doesn't break easily especially when newly sharpened. always bold and true to the black color. Doesn't wipe off easily when you wipe your eye with your hand but comes off easily when washing my face.
Roxana M.
Downey, CA
Good quality intense color black creamy but dry at the same time and it las for hours the applicator is fine could be better but for 3 Dollars is ok
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
LOVE THIS EYELINER! It's perfect, waterproof is true. I use my eyeliner every day, never smudges. It sits really well and doesn't wear off in the slightest, the only time it comes off is if I actually take it off. 10/10 would buy it again, for sure!
Christina B.
Middletown, OH
this eyeliner crayon is great! it is very smudge proof and not bad on the wallet at all. very pleased with this product.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
This eyeliner is very pigmented and nice . But keep In mind it does smudge and it's not really waterproof
Anna K.
Rochester, MN
I received one of these in a mystery bag with purchase from elf's website. Unfortunately, I found mine to be extremely dry to the point that I couldn't apply it to my eyes since no product would show up unless I pressed really hard. I'm not sure if mine had just gone bad, but I don't think I will purchase this in the future.
Krysty S.
Hialeah, FL
I've never actually found my holy grail eyeliner, and while browsing on the eyeslipsface website I came across this one. I couldn't pass it up, since it was so inexpensive and came in a wide array of colors, so I picked up two. I can't quite remember the names of the two I bought, since the stickers came off (big let down) and I threw away the boxes, but one was black and one was champagne. The black one was good, not the BEST, but definitely worth the money, but the champagne one was a HUGE let down. Since nudes and champagnes were coming in style I was beyond excited, and once using it, beyond disappointed. The light on barley showed up on my eyes or hand (swatch) and had huge clumps of glitter in it. It tugged and rugged on my eye area, and caused slight irritation (probably because of the pulling). Overall, it seems the darker colors are great, I would repurchase the black, but the light colors are a total bust.
Emma B.
This is an awesome eyeliner, it is very black, long lasting, and doesn't smudge on me. Also it is super affordable which is always nice
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?