BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Samantha B.
This product is not bad for the price, out his on smooth but can easily be smudged through out the day
Kayla P.
Lemoore, CA
Stays on great! Last me all day long and doesn't smear easy. Works great for making the wing eyes also.
Maria N.
Perfect for a everyday look when the weather is super hot and you dont want the raccoon dark circles around ur eyes!
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I tried this in a shimmery black, and although it felt creamy going on, it really didn't do much. I had to put on several layers to get any effect, and eventually, it started taking itself back off again. Perhaps it was the fact that I bought it at the dollar store, maybe it was dried out, but I don't know if I'd purchase another one to find out.
Fabi S.
Not the greatest quality but a fun product to have to try out looks without breaking the bank
Diane S.
Kuna, ID
Absolutely love these....so easy to us compared to the liquid. I'm not a girly girl so I love that it's simple.
Becca A.
I'm constantly on the search for eyeliner I can put on my bottom waterline that won't come off. I had pretty decent luck with this. Plus E.L.F. products are so affordable.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
These are so cute and work so well. I love crayons like these they slide over your lids and look amazing
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
I've never actually found my holy grail eyeliner, and while browsing on the eyeslipsface website I came across this one. I couldn't pass it up, since it was so inexpensive and came in a wide array of colors, so I picked up two. I can't quite remember the names of the two I bought, since the stickers came off (big let down) and I threw away the boxes, but one was black and one was champagne. The black one was good, not the BEST, but definitely worth the money, but the champagne one was a HUGE let down. Since nudes and champagnes were coming in style I was beyond excited, and once using it, beyond disappointed. The light on barley showed up on my eyes or hand (swatch) and had huge clumps of glitter in it. It tugged and rugged on my eye area, and caused slight irritation (probably because of the pulling). Overall, it seems the darker colors are great, I would repurchase the black, but the light colors are a total bust
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Goes so so smoothly. Smudge proof. Great price! Love this product and will continue to use and buy again.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?