BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Lizbeth C.
Riverview, FL
I was not sure when I puchase it, the price is really low but Figured I will try it, it really works! Stayed on until I washed my face, I did not see a difference between the Elf brand and my brand name one.
Will buy again.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
It is amazing the E.l.F cosmetics eyeliner waterproof, the brand is of excellent quality, and very pigmented!!!
Rachel G.
Paragould, AR
This is awesome. Love this one. And stays on great! It takes a little scrubbing to get off at the end of the day...But that's what you get with waterproof!
Kayla M.
Killbuck, OH
It's not my favorite but not my least favorite either. Decent color, a little hard to apply
Julie B.
Washington, UT
I love to use E.l.f cosmetics always a quality product. Very good value and not too expensive. I love being able to pick up a product that goes well with my green eyes. I use this product daily and have always received compliments.
Michelle W.
Willard, UT
I love this eyeliner. Just the right thickness for perfect lines. Easy to apply and no smudging. Easy open package and lasted all day. E.L.F is always priced great so its easy on the budget. I've used this product before and will continue to do so.
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
One of the worst eyeliners I have ever used. It was hard to put on, wouldn't go on the waterline, and it didn't last where I could get it on.
Lisa A.
Hope Mills, NC
Love these crayons they go on so smooth...they have the perfect amount of color....they are definitely waterproof.. theses are a must have for any makeup lover..
Raylee N.
Omer, MI
Really like this eyeliner, one of my favorites. Goes on really easy and lasts all day long and the waterproof is a plus
Molly S.
Tioga, ND
Stays on for quite a while, I get tired of the black coming off. perhaps a primer would help which I didnt use. I love nyx, elf didnt compare as well. good price, decent product and only used a few times. Maybe buy again
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?