BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Jessica A.
This has very dark pigment! Although it smears easily and does NOT last through the whole day.. wouldn't recommend
Amanda G.
Columbus, IN
My go to eyeliner. It's easy to make all the looks I want and with it being waterproof who could ask for better.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
One of my favorite purchases that i make at ulta beauty.. it does last long.. andthe waterproof part is amazing!
leacey c.
FORT HOOD, TX
One of my top favorite eyeliners that glides on smooth and leaves a thin line. I love it. One of my top faves!
Diane S.
Kuna, ID
Absolutely love these....so easy to us compared to the liquid. I'm not a girly girl so I love that it's simple.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
It is amazing the E.l.F cosmetics eyeliner waterproof, the brand is of excellent quality, and very pigmented!!!
Alexa H.
Sunset, LA
One of my favorite eyeliners! It goes on super smooth and lasts all day. I definitely recommend this product.
Destiny M.
Toledo
When it says water proof it means Water proof!! Easily applied and can easily be removed with makeup remover!
Janell W.
Wilson, NC
This eyeliner is great because it's waterproof. I like that it's a crayon as well. Rather not than liquid.
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
The best bang for your buck. It does its job as a waterproof liner, and the price really cannot be beatty.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?