BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Nikki G.
Philadelphia, PA
Goes on smooth and creamy colors don't run easy to apply elf makes some wonderful products
Faith L.
Huntsville, AL
Although it may not be the best eyeliner, this does the job. Good color pay off and I would recommend to anyone iffy about it.
Patti K.
South Bend, IN
Great eyeliners and help with smudging on your eyes. Try it it works wonderful. You can use on other parts of the face also
Joy Y.
Cumming, GA
My friend recommended this product to me and I absolutely love it! I was at a pool party and it lasted the whole day I was there! The crayon is really soft and doesn't hurt to put on. I would most definitely tell my friends about this product!
Kira S.
Phoenix, AZ
Too thick for me so I stopped using it but it was well made. The crayon is just not for me
Yulisa M.
Amazing for waterline, especially if you're trying to go for a more darker look.Really cheap and can be found in most drugstores.
Delilah V.
Camden, NJ
I love this product! it absolutely works and it's not clumpy at all! it's not runny and it shows great results. it's something to look forward to
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not bad, definitely not my top pick. I used it since I couldn't get my usual pencils. It's a bit thick for my liking. I like fine tips
Livermore m.
I love it.It gose on smoothly and stays on all day.I dont have to worrie abot it smugging at all
May A.
Tjgyvhfhdjtb big mbc gjd chdunfj cjfbid gun gn for. Bf gn. Gucci big vjgh Vic big go. Big po
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?