BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Sandra S.
marion
it works just as good as other leading brands.goes on smooth and comes off with ease.helps me achieve the look I'm going for.
Laura N.
Evansville, IN
Goes on smooth. Great product for a great price. I would definitely recommend to those looking for an affordable eyeliner.
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
1603 Nw 79th Ave Miami, Fl
My product number one is this, when I go to a long night of party or a day of work I always use a makeup that lasts longer
Patti K.
South Bend, IN
Great eyeliners and help with smudging on your eyes. Try it it works wonderful. You can use on other parts of the face also
Katie R.
Hometown, IL
I use this when I'm in a hurry to go somewhere. It lasts for awhile and is super black. Super creamy and makes a statement.
Christina B.
Middletown, OH
this eyeliner crayon is great! it is very smudge proof and not bad on the wallet at all. very pleased with this product.
Crystal B.
Big Flat, AR
This lipstick is simply amazing. It stays on all day and doesn't feather like other lipsticks. It's my go to for lips.
Marissa W.
Good product. Super affordable. I would recommend to anyone who needs a product like this to consider trying this one!!
Ashley B.
Falls Creek, PA
I did not like this eyeliner. Instead of being black like it said it looked grey. Just does not match my black mascara.
Nicole R.
Park Ridge, IL
I love this product! I put a line above my lash line and over my eye shadow with it. It's long lasting and looks great
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?