BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Denisha L.
Norcross, GA
I wore this eyeliner while at swimming and it stayed on the whole time without smudging.
Ashton M.
Conyers
My favorite eyeliner to use EVER. You will not find me without this in my make up bag!!!
Stephanie F.
SANTA CRUZ, CA
Good product and good price. I like using this brand because it uses natural ingredients.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Anything e.l.f is great! And I reccomend it all! This is a great eyeliner and it lasts!
Candace A.
Shelbyville , KY
Good deal for the price however it's not something that will last all day or all night
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
One of the worst eyeliners I have ever used. It was hard to put on, wouldn't go on the waterline, and it didn't last where I could get it on.
Chandlar A.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this product will continue to keep this in my makeup bag for years to come. I have small eyes and even though the line is a little thicker, it's creamy and works well with a brush for a perfect wing.
Janell W.
Wilson, NC
This eyeliner is great because it's waterproof. I like that it's a crayon as well. Rather not than liquid.
Kayla C.
Manistique, MI
I love this crayon. It works very good and I really like a lot of the elf products. I have used this for about a year now and love it.
Lindsey K.
martinez, GA
The eyeliners is ok. I'm not completely happy with it, but for the price you can't really beat it.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?