BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Jessica G.
Valdosta, GA
I like this product!! It makes clean lines. I use this product every now and then!!! I love the packaging!
Jennifer G.
Easy to use, nice color, affordable. Fades after a few hours, but is still nice to use. Would buy again.
Amanda B.
Lexington , KY
Smooth application for that winged look and great waterproofing for servers who work those long shifts.
Jennifer M.
This stuff is great 👍🏽 I love it it's super pigmented and definitely water proof! I highly recommend it
Ediana R.
Reading, PA
Erica T.
Moore
This product is pretty good to say the least, it doesn't sTay on as long like i would want it too.
Keylee H.
Brooklet, GA
Amazing product for such an affordable price. I reach for this on more than my high end eyeliners
Lais O.
Needham, Massachusetts
I recommend this product to everyone, it is excellent. I have been used ir for years. Very nice
Laurie Leigh K.
Eastman, GA
I use this eyeliner daily for my top lids. It goes on smooth & creates a nice medium sized line
dagmar m.
rochester, NY
I love this eyeliner it's really pigmented and does the job and it's great for the price
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?