BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The jumbo-sized Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon is perfect for creating bold, smoky eye looks. The waterproof, smudge-proof formula gives lasting color that stays put all day. Use as an eyeliner or blended out as an eyeshadow to create endless stunning eyes. see more...

Kelly M.
Turlock, CA
Hated this product. It smeared all over the place and then wouldn't come off. Not sure if it was because it was humid or what. I wouldn't use this ever again. I had to use a makeup wipe to clean up underneath my eyes and start all over again. Wouldn't ever purchase this again. Disappointing.
ashley p.
Louisa, KY
I love love love this procut. it such a great eye liner. and the price is great for this product. and not pricey at all. i purchased this product at our local walmart and the packing is great and compact. i most definitely recommend this product to everyone that love makup.
Crystal C.
Waco, TX
When i bought this eyeliner, i was expecting something else. It was packaged nicely. I actually fell in love with this! It was so easy to apply and it was for sure waterproof so i had no trouble with it smudging or anything. I would definetely buy again.
audrey e.
Zionsville, IN
This was not my all time favorite because the tip was too big for the look I was going for. I would myself having to use a qtip with makeup remover on it, cleaning up the sides. Overall the packaging was average. I don't this this product is for me.
Camille D.
New Haven, CT
Great creamy and beautiful eyeliner. also love the color because it is dark but not black, its a dark purple instead so its softer than black but still dark and goes with almost any look. flattering for almost anyone and any eyecolor
jennifer b.
Deltona, FL
I really enjoy using the ELF waterproof eyeliners as an eyeshadow base. They help keep a nice smokey look all day. I prefer the grey shades they have without too much shimmer. I use this product whenever I go out for the night.
Daniela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Easy to apply and creamy. I like the durability and, of course, the price. I love e.l.f!! Tou don't need to spend a lot of money on beauty products when it comes to this brand, you can buy a lot with $10 or $15.
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill , NC
This eyeliner is very good for waterline application. It's not expensive it could improve from smudging. Other than smudging it works good I do recommend it only for waterline. I would definitely buy it again.
Brittney L.
West Liberty , KY
This doesn't stay on all day but given it went on well for the time I needed it to stay on was good. They should sale other colors at the store besides select few items. I love elf and I demand more selection
Jade M.
This is a good product however after a while it does smudge. I like eyeliners that do not move. It is easy to apply and has a creamy texture. I bought this product from target and probably would but it again.
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
I have oily skin (including my eyelids). Will this color stay put or will it smudge and slide and crease up by the end of the day?