BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #25 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Ultimate Blending Brush - The e.l.f. Cosmetics Ultimate Blending Brush is specifically designed for advanced makeup techniques that help achieve professional looks. The large dome-shaped head and densely packed bristles maneuver in and around the crevices and contours of your face for seamless, even coverage. It picks up the perfect amount of product to build coverage with powder, liquid, or mousse foundation, bronzer, or blush. The ultra-fine synthetic fibers are hand cut, shaped, and assembled by artisans for expert craftsmanship for a luxury experience. - Ultimate Blending Brush see more...

• Does this blend well?2 Answers
  • Is this brush good at blending out full coverage foundation? Does...1 Answers
  • Does this brush work well with foundation?7 Answers
Mary Grace H.
Bonifay, FL
This brush left major lines on my face. I have oily skin and it made nice foundations side off even with a high end primer. Didn’t soak up product. But close to what I was expecting for the price. I’ve loved every other elf brush I’ve purchased
Bailey B.
I bought this product as a Christmas gift for a friend and also purchased one for myself, I really love how it blend out my concealer and foundation. I'm so used to using a beauty blender but I think this leaves a smoother finish! And it's also super affordable!
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
I recently purchased this brush and absolutely love it. I use it for my liquid foundation and it leaves my face streak free and blends in slow easily. I don't have to use a lot of my foundation with this brush. I am not disappointed at all with E.l.f.'s amazing brushes. I hope to purchase a few more in the future.
Kate B.
Hudson
This blending brush is an essential. I use mine everyday as you can probably tell. This is my favorite elf brush and a brush I can’t live without. I use it for contour and blending out my contour and I love it. A true must have brush!
Onix M.
Amazing brush! It is so soft and glides smoothly all over face. I just started using it to blend my makeup and its my favorite. The price is low for such good quality. I'm satisfied with all elf brushes but this is one of the best.
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
This brush is absolutely amazing.  I love this brush and think it's the only way to apply makeup.  Doesn't shed when I was either and is such a great steal.  Will definitely repurchase if this brush ever kicks the towel (it hasn't yet and I have had it for over a year).
Hannah W.
Ocala, FL
This brush is perfect for blending and buffing out your foundation! It's small enough to go right in between your eyebrows, under your eyes, etc. It's one of my go to makeup brushes for applying foundation now! And it's only $6!! You can't beat that! e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Ultimate Blending Brush - EF84034
Kristen F.
I just bought this brush to use when my other blending brush is drying and it has become my new favorite! It blends my cream whipped liquid foundation beautifully and doesn't cause my foundation to cake up especially in the creases. Now I want even more brushes!
Jennifer F.
Metairie, LA
Elf makes some of the softest brushes I own.  And I own many from many companies of varying degrees of price ranges.  This brush is no different.  It is extremely dense.  I use it for the Wayne Goss buffing method with powder, and it does a great job for that.  However, since it is hairs are short and dense, your makeup could move around if your foundation is particularly creamy and does not dry down or you've been layering cream products.  Outside of that, it's a wonderful, economical brush.
Christine N.
Brooklyn ny
Love this brush, it blends the foundation easy. Yes it is a good value for the price it cost and not pricey at all. My skin type is tan. It compares to alternative by it blends the foundation and concealer very well , and yes I recommend this brush .
Melayne B.
Hialeah, FL
Does this brush work well with foundation?
liliana  l.
Elizabeth R.
How good is this brush for liquid foundation. I bought just because my local Walmart is putting up a new display so I just grabbed it
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Ill have to try this.. what is the price range? Or should i just invest in a real technique brush?
Mica T.
San Bruno, CA
Does the brush hairs shed?