E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder uploaded by Christiana W.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder uploaded by Micajah C.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder uploaded by Alexandra B.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #98 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Achieve even flawless skin that's smoother, redefined and shine free. This translucent powder works on a wide variety of skin tones to help set your makeup in so it lasts longer. The silky lightweight formula also miraculously mattes skin to diminish oil and shine for a beautiful and healthy look! Use the sponge to blend in the powder over the face, neck and decolletage as a setting powder. Reapply as needed throughout the day for a refreshed look. INGREDIENTS Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Nylon 12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI 77492 Net Wt. 0.13 Oz 38g see more...

Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great setting powder for the money. I have dry skin but have been reluctant to use setting powders because it usually crumbles my face. This one didn’t do that.

I applied using my makeup sponge and half with the little sponge that comes with that package to test it. Honestly it comes out better with your makeup sponge but the elf one wasn’t terrible.

This is great for light skin tones, but may come out a tad dark for fair skin.

My fave didn’t feel tacky, and I didn’t get any flashback when I took a photo.

The packaging and sleek and great too, because with the elf the HD powder, I dropped it and it crumbled everywhere. This packaging is more secure.
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Lexy H.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pressed powder product works great with the smile line creases. I find it helpful because this product doesn’t make them show as much as they normally do. I highly recommend this product to my smilers!
Virginia G.
Boca Raton, FL
While I love ELF Products I believe that this product is not good enough for oily skin, it’s easy to spot but it’s thick. It doesn’t really keep my makeup in place, but i Would give it a try If I were you
Laney O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to pressed powder whenever I️ need that perfect selfie. It completely takes the shine away from my face, and leaves it smooth and matte. It doesn’t clog my pores. It’s very easy to work with, and blends easily into the skin.
Rachel L.
Fostoria, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product use it everyday for my contour, love that you can chose with this product if you’re going for a bolder look or a more subtle look, very lightweight and affordable I love this!!!
Amy R.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will be gifting this to my daughters and I hope to receive this as well. I love everything that elf produces! It is affordable and easy to apply. I have no complaints about anything I’ve ever bought from this brand!
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good for one of the cheapest powders out there. Would buy it again but if you could save yiur money to buy the translucent air spun powder, do that instead. Its only $6 at walmart
Jamasia S.
Clinton
This is my first time using the product. Seems to be great for setting foundation and since I also set my concealer it is great for that as well. I am not really sure if it has SPF but it is very easy to apply. I am not quite sure yet if I would buy this again but I would definitely recommend others to give this a try.
Symone S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder this is one of the best mattifying powders I have ever used on my face. It was very affordable and looked great to put on top of my concealer underneath my eye area. It never looked caked up and was very finely milled. It was undetectable on the skin.