E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder uploaded by Alexandra B.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder uploaded by Micajah C.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder uploaded by Christiana W.

E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder

Achieve even flawless skin that's smoother, redefined and shine free. This translucent powder works on a wide variety of skin tones to help set your makeup in so it lasts longer. The silky lightweight formula also miraculously mattes skin to diminish oil and shine for a beautiful and healthy look! Use the sponge to blend in the powder over the face, neck and decolletage as a setting powder. Reapply as needed throughout the day for a refreshed look. INGREDIENTS Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Nylon 12, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI 77492 Net Wt. 0.13 Oz 38g see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
This is actually one of my favorite ELF products, I'm a huge fan of ELF though so that might not be saying much! I usually grab this over my more expensive ones, it goes on smooth & is the perfect shade! I absolutely love it & most of ELF products! I'd recommend everyone trying this or at least an ELF product. Elf products are usually super cheap (I consider them cheap), so you don't have to put alot of money into trying something you're not sure of. I promise once you try this or any elf products, you'll fall in love! Cheap & amazing, I'd recommend to all.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
This is a great setting powder for the money. I have dry skin but have been reluctant to use setting powders because it usually crumbles my face. This one didn’t do that.

I applied using my makeup sponge and half with the little sponge that comes with that package to test it. Honestly it comes out better with your makeup sponge but the elf one wasn’t terrible.

This is great for light skin tones, but may come out a tad dark for fair skin.

My fave didn’t feel tacky, and I didn’t get any flashback when I took a photo.

The packaging and sleek and great too, because with the elf the HD powder, I dropped it and it crumbled everywhere. This packaging is more secure.
Jessie C.
Whittier , CA
Loved the bronzer! I didn’t like the translucent powder so much because it was more oily for my skin it didn’t really keep my foundation in place but it also might of just been my foundation. The bronzer was perfect for my tan skin tone! Also used it to contour as well
T B.
This powder was kind of a waste of makeup. It didn’t do much for my skin in any aspect. I used it to set my face and it didn’t do much. It also had a somewhat orange tint to it. Normally elf products are great! I use their eyeliner. But this product was just subpar.
Samantha T.
This does a pretty good job working as a blush and a bronzer for me. It isn't very expensive at all and i wouldn't say that it is as good as the high end makeup, but if you aren't really into makeup or only wear it on occasion, this would work great for you!
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I really appreciate elf products. They’re extremely affordable but also great. I bought this out of curiosity and I’m so glad I did. I find it to be much better than the other many powders I’ve used. Extremely long lasting and goes on smooth with elf makeup brushes 😜
Ashley M.
I really like the packaging of this item and the powder is ok. I usually keep this will me for touch ups during the day because it easily fits in my purse. I have oily/combination skin and it doesn’t do that much for my makeup honesty. It is very affordable though.
Shaina M.
Love the mate finish that leaves. It’s very easy to applicator. I feel like this product lasts forever I don’t even remember the last time I had to buy it. Elf is on the cheaper side but their products are so amazing. I am always buying them
Sadies V.
I just love how inexpensive Elf cosmetics are ! And they even have a skin care line which is amazing! Most brands don't do that, I've love they're products ever since I joined the beauty community! I'm always Saving money with elf!