E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by leanna b.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #13 in Tinted Moisturizers

This lightweight and hydrating formula is breathable and provides anti aging sun protection with UVAUVB SPF 20. Achieve even skin tone and naturally radiant skin with this moisturizing sheer tint of color. The smooth formula enhances your complexion with the nourishing key ingredients Aloe, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C E. DIRECTIONS To use just apply to clean skin in an upward and outward motion with a makeup sponge or foundation brush to achieve a flawless look. INGREDIENTS ACTIVE Benzophenone 3, Ethylhexyl Isopalmitate, Titanium Dioxide. INACTIVE Water, Mineral Oil, Cyclomethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Steareth 21 Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 2, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparabem, TocopherolVE, Retinyl AcetateVA, Ascorbyk PalmitateVC, Aloe Barbadensis Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus Cucumber Fruit Extract, MAY CONTAIN Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891 see more...

Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
Bought the Studio Tinted Moisturizer from the e.l.f. website in Porcelain.  It was easy enough to apply, but the color was way too dark for my skin tone and made me look a little orange.  I did like that it came in a squeeze tube, which lets you get just the right amount of product out and is hygienic.  It's also only $3, so if you don't like it, you aren't out much.  The coverage is pretty sheer too so, if you need more coverage, give this a pass.  If you can find a share to match you in one of the 4 shades this is offered in, it's an okay product.
Juli L.
Van Buren
I have very sensitive skin, and I have become quite limited on what products I can use on my face. The e.l.f. tinted moisturizer works very well for me. I don’t wear it every day, but on days that I need a little coverage, it is my go to. I am glad to have found something that works!
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I'm not a fan of tinted moisturizers in general. I feel like they are meant for a very specific and small group of people with a specific skin type. And I do not fall into that group I guess. With that said I tried this hoping it'd at least even out my skintone... it didn't. I really feel like I was putting nothing on my skin.
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
At elf cosmetics I believe it's luxury for all. At that high quality cruelty free makeup and beauty products have never been more within your reach. I discovered a wide range of luxury cosmetics to make premium products great. e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer
Jae B.
Whittier, CA
I actually used this as my foundation before I knew anything about makeup. However, the light coverage was great for my skin...since I wasn't too enlightened on skincare. It is a great moisturizer and I would recommend this for those days you don't feel like wearing makeup.
Samantha S.
Towson, MD
Love this product when i just want a little coverage on very hot days.  So smooth and light and doesn't even feel like anything is on.  Purchased at Target and love all of their selection!!  So easy to apply, especially when on the go!!
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
You can't beat e.l.f prices! Their products are good value and half the price of others. I am a first time user of this product. My skin tone is neutral/medium and combination but this tint moisturizer is perfect to keep that summer glow!!
Jessie R.
Williamston, MI
I love this moisturizer! It's just slightly tinted so works great whether I have a tan or not. It's the first time I've used it, I bought it online around the holidays during a huge elf sale. I would definitely recommend it!
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
Love this tinted moisturizer. It's perfect for the days that you don't want to put any heavy foundation on. It's very easy to use and super long lasting throughout the whole day. I would definitely buy it again.
LeAndrea D.
Now this foundation I was pleasantly surprised by. It is an amazing foundation on a budget! It has great coverage and I love the thickness of it. I was so happy I came across this product on accident, lol!