BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The beautiful soft texture melts into the skin for a vibrant color that lasts. Convenient and easy to apply, just layer the color to achieve the desired intensity. Apply wet or dry for a fabulous look that never creases or fades. see more...

• This color is pretty. Is it pigmented? Did it stay on all day? 2 Answers
Holly V.
Trout, LA
I LOVE ELF eyeshadow!! It is fabulous. It goes on so smooth and is long lasting.  It looks great and the color is perfect.  I use it everyday.  I have tried so many different products and ELF has the best shadow.  I will always buy this product every single time.  There is nothing better.  Not to mention the price is so affordable.
Brittany H.
Plant City, FL
Really loved the coverage of this eye shadow. Such a pretty color and also long lasting. I can wear this for an entire day and not have to touch it up or reapply it. I highly encourage anyone to try this product out and you will not be disappointed with the outcome.
Rida T.
The pigmentation is great, the only downside is there is a lot of fall out so you have to do your eye makeup before your foundation routine. I love e.l.f they are so affordable and their quality keeps getting better with every new predict they release. These are a great idea and a great product. Purchased mine from Target.
Irene B.
Super cheap, affordable, single eyeshadows, it could be better pigmented but the formula is great, the packaging is in a touch package, I use this product on most occasions, I recommend this to everyone
Zoey B.
Lexington, NC
I really like the elfs individual eyeshadow they are very pigmented and very affordable! I used these on the go and for a quick look! They have so many different colors. I would recommend this to anyone
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
I actually bought this to use as an eye shadow however when I got it home it was too dark. So I begain to use it for my eyebrows! It works great for creating those small brush strokes. I highly recommend.
sara e.
Palm Harbor, FL
These remind me so much of the NARS single eyeshadows. They are some of my favorites. Very pigmented and blend so easily. The dark brown looks just like NARS Galapagos. I would recommend these to anyone looking for an inexpensive product.
Kristina G.
S San Fran, CA
love this product! such a low price for a great quality product. The product shows up well on the skin and I use it so often, it has never worn off too early or anything! will definitely repurchase
Kelsey S.
Muncie, IN
I love the single pallet. I don’t go crazy on my eyes so it’s always nice to have just one around the give a little bit of color. I also use it on my eyebrows when I feel like they are looking bare.
Janet N.
Marysville, CA
I like to use this eye shadow when I'm making a smokey eye. It really blends well. It is at a very affordable price and I would recommend this product to anybody that loves to make smokey eyes.
Cynthia W.
This color is pretty. Is it pigmented? Did it stay on all day?