E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer- Large uploaded by Yatzelí M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Our best-selling primer just got better with 2X the product for less! This mineral infused primer transforms your face into a flawless, smooth canvas ideal for long-lasting makeup application. Developed to combat against excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores and fine lines. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Cristina R.
This is 100% my favorite primer of the ones that I have.  I use it with any of the foundations thaty are currently in my collection and it makes them spread so much more smoothly and look like a second skin.  I have been told that I almost looks like it has been airburshed when I wear this!
Shelley P.
#Montana
SUPER product that gives me a great canvas for makeup as well as really good lasting power when I am out in all kinds of weather and extremes during the Summer. Great price, super product and how can you beat that!?
Amber T.
I truly enjoy this product. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling and blurs fine lines and enlarged pores! I felt a drastic change in my skin since using this product!
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
I’d say its a pretty good primer and feels really nice on the face, it didn’t reach all my expectations because it didn’t really make my foundation last all day but it has nice packaging and its just like any other primer, still love it though.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
I love it love it love it. It doesn't smell that great, but that's okay. I love the finish, it so silky. It was $10 at Walmart. I'm pretty sure I'm okay with the price. 👍👍👍
Yatzelí M.
Brownsville. Tx
It's just a grate primer I really like it improves my face. It make my face look really good with makeup on. With this my make up last all the day long
Victoria R.
Desoto, TX
I absolutely love this stuff . Feels a little siliconey but it’s alright . Makes my foundation even better
Halee R.
Edmond
I’m IN LOVE with E.L.F!!! Their products always amaze me and this primer hit the spot!! 10/10 recommend!