E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Maximum Coverage Concealer - Oil Fre uploaded by Lizzie R.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Maximum Coverage Concealer - Oil Fre uploaded by Hodra Vanessa S.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #97 in Concealer

Maximum Coverage Concealer provides blendable, wearable, customizable coverage for body and face. The Oil Free formula is perfect for hiding tattoos, birth marks, dark circles, blemishes, scars and more. Highly pigmented for for long lasting, ultimate coverage and confidence! For extended wear, finish with the e.l.f. Makeup Mist Set. DIRECTIONS Start with a clean, dry area and using a Concealer Brush or Sponge, apply the Maximum Coverage Concealer in a patting motion over a tattoo, birth mark or any other area you wish to cover. Make sure to blend and fade out the edges for a natural look. Let the Concealer dry completely between application layers. Reapply as necessary to achieve desired coverage. With a sponge, apply a powder over the area to set in the concealer. For extended wear, finish with the e.l.f. Makeup Mist Set. INGREDIENTS Water, CaprylicCapric Triglyceride, Talc, Cyclomethicone, Isononyl Isononancate, Cetyl PEGPPG 101 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Methyl Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxide CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 Net Wt. 0.70 FL oz 20ml see more...

Olivia B.
Valley Center, CA
I am absolutely in love with this product. It really is full coverage and blends so easily. I use for both under eyes and blemishes. The consistency reminds me of Urban Decay’s Naked skin concealer The packaging is pretty standard for Elf. I definitely recommend it and will definitely repurchase
Mary A.
Berea, KY
You get what you pay for, great price but the product doesn’t work well, doesn’t feel the best on your face either. And ever product I’ve ever bought by them the case breaks or it dries out
Taylor F.
Lancaster, SC
i love this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it works so well and i use it for foundation sometimes. it blends well and i use it when i don't feel like using foundation. it is really cheap and affordable for anyone on a budget
Danni B.
Ann Arbor, MI
One of the best concealers I’ve used. I always repurchase this one. Light weight but full coverage, and you only need a little bit to go a long way. Only problem I have is it only seems to be available at the actual e.l.f. store, and not at locations that carry e.l.f.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Joanna J.
Lincoln
I can't throw any shade at Elf products. It's rare to find anything that maintains quality even when staying in a lower price bracket. It's not pro quality but it's life and wallet friendly. Not going to feel like a waste of money.
Marsella M.
For a drugstore Concealer this gets a 10! The coverage is great it doesn't crease and it's very long lasting. The packaging is basic, but it's also $3 so who cares! I definitely would recommend this to others!
Fatou D.
I personally need an oil free concealer because I really oily skin and this is the one for you and I have the skills I like the way it looks on my skin and it doesn’t look any different from dark R lighting
Mariah Shiane L.
Shelbyville, TN
It was okay. Not really great on my combo skin. Made me look really oily. And it's really thick too. Not a huge fan but when I run out of my main , I'd use this as a go to.
Chelsea M.
Tellico Plains
AMAzing product elf is taking the makeup game to the next level. With its great prices and the fact they don’t do test on animals it should speak for itself right there!