E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Treat & Tame uploaded by Elizbeth M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create manicured and styled brows that are beautiful and defined. Treat your eyebrows with a hair re-growth, vitamin infused gel formula to help stimulate hair follicles so your once thin and sparse brows become thicker. Tame eyebrows with a fiber enha see more...

• How much does it cost, and is it helpful for over-plucked brows? ...2 Answers
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product but I feel like there’s not enough in the tube! It looks awesome on and when using the treat before the tame it helped my eyebrows grow tremendously. I defiantly recommend it for people like me who have just started filling in their brows.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product was well worth its cost and helped my brows look more put together it was easy to use and affordable I loved how easy to use it was and that it was long lasting and cheap lol I'd recommend to most users
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not fond of this. It left my brows crunchy and had an unnatural look to it. It looked like I used glue on my eyebrows. Also occasionally would flake away like I have dandruff exclusively in my eyebrows.
Samantha H.
Astor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this EXACT product. I use it in a pallet, their old style! I'm a repeat offender use this daily! Literally the only brow product for me! Cheap, effective! Just love
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The clear side is okay. I feel like it keeps brows in place, but it makes my brows feel kinda hard. Like there hairspray on them and when I use it over another brow product (pencil, pomade etc) it takes some of the color off... and the colored side of this, the gel, is like colored watered. It does make my brows look darker but its soo watery.
Madisun M.
I'm not sure what the goal of the treat side is, but I do use it on my eyebrows at night and I think it helped them grow?

The gel(tame) side is amazing. I love the shade and how it holds my brows down but the wand is too big. I wish it was a smaller wand so I'd have more control, seeing how my brows aren't thick naturally
amy r.
This product is good especially for the price. There are some pros and cons to the product though. The product is good for only a while, over time you notice your brows out of place. So definitely not long lasting, but for the most part it does its job. A pro to this product is the easy to use applicator, you can just brush them out with the gel, and your ready to go. For the price, I think it's a good product, that gets the job done.
Suleidy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the eyebrow stencils, they work really well in defining shape. That's mainly why I got it, to even up both of my brows. I use my own eyebrow pencil because I found that the gel did not work good at all and the powder is too light. That's the only thing I didn't like out of this kit was the eyebrow gel and powder. The tweezers work really well and it grabs on to the hairs easily.
Marlen C.
I have used this for so long and will not trade this for another product ! ELF is amazing I love this it is very inexpensive when I buy these at Walmart I make sure to buy multiple because they run out so fast . After Im done with my eyebrows I apply this and it gives my eyebrows such a polished look
brittany f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great lower priced item for brow perfectionists! I love this! Such a great product, it met my expectations. It can be found in many stores and online. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their products. I recommend to others! Elf has a great way for amazing products.
Corinne M.
How much does it cost, and is it helpful for over-plucked brows? How long before you saw results?