BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create polished and defined brows for a flawless fuller look! The 'lift' pencil's sheer light-reflecting pigments act as an arch support under the brows to enhance and outline the shape for a more youthful and awakened look. While the 'fill' pencil shad see more...

• Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard i...1 Answers
  • How well does this blend and does it look natural.2 Answers
Kaylin M.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this product! I use it everyday! I don't need to use a lot because I have pretty thick eyebrows but I think the product is great! One of the caps on the pencil is a sharpener so you don't have to constantly be looking for one!
Angela H.
Angola
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great doesn't smear or run lasts all day. It does clump a tiny bit on eyelashes and if you ugly cry it will smudge and run.
Serena K.
Ontario
Review for: ivory/medium
I love this, the filler is super convenient and well priced, the other side is too yellow in my opinion but other than that it works awesome!
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: ivory/medium
This is a good on the go fast fill in pencil! It's double sided and comes with the pencil sharpener as well as concealer.
Wilmar H.
Toronto , ON
Review for: Ivory/Light
E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Lifter & Filler i was excited about this product since I always do stuff with my eyebrows cz they are pretty light. However, when I started using this I realized it is too brown and thick and gives my eyebrows unnatural look. Now I first apply my other eye brow pencil and then finish of with strokes of this one here and there to give it more natural look. However, be very careful and apply it with super light strokes otherwise it looks fake. The pink part of it is a bit useless since it is too pink and I do not see how it is "lifting" my eyebrows. I do not think I will be purchasing this product again.
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
Review for: Ivory/Light
I was looking for a product to give my eyebrows a more natural look and I stumbled upon this product. I like how it makes my eyebrows look, I choose light because I don’t want my brows to be to dark. You use the filler pencil to fill in any areas that need it and then trace over it with the Lift side. It’s very affordable and easy to use. My new favorite e.l.f product.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it got to keep my eyebrows fleek but umm i bought mine from dollar tree one from walmart one from family dollar one from walgreens i just buy them. They cheap i just cant never have enough and some how they come up missing but i love my eyebrow set
Holly S.
Canton
My absolute favorite eyebrow pencil!! I love elf cosmetics they have great quality and they arent super expensive.
Asmaa E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is beautiful and its price is OK and I like it and I would like to try it if possible at its earliest opportunity. Thank you
maria n.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites, i love to do my eyeborows using this pencil Good quality , affordable also. Recommend to try this pencil out.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this blend and does it look natural.
Adriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard it is to work with it, you must be an expert to use it?, what is its texture?, leaves a natural finish? and if it really worth it or not buy it