BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create polished and defined brows for a flawless fuller look! The 'lift' pencil's sheer light-reflecting pigments act as an arch support under the brows to enhance and outline the shape for a more youthful and awakened look. While the 'fill' pencil shad see more...

• Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard i...1 Answers
  • How well does this blend and does it look natural.2 Answers
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
Review for: Ivory/Light
I was looking for a product to give my eyebrows a more natural look and I stumbled upon this product. I like how it makes my eyebrows look, I choose light because I don’t want my brows to be to dark. You use the filler pencil to fill in any areas that need it and then trace over it with the Lift side. It’s very affordable and easy to use. My new favorite e.l.f product.
Sadie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
ELF eyebrow pencils have always been my favorite to use just because they're really cheap and I go through them like crazy. I like the formula of the pencil as well, it's not one of those weird stiff ones that no color comes off of
Alexis T.
Westerville
Review for: ivory/medium
This is a very creamy and pigmented product that works great with the brows. I would say the only other product you need for working with this is an eyebrow spoolie. This keeps hairs in place and fills the color is while shaping them. I don't use the lifting end though because its like a concealer that is really hard to blend out so it just leaves a weird white line under my brow. Comes with a sharpener!
Melissa T.
Cottonwood, CA
Review for: ivory/medium
A little goes along way!!! I found out the hard way that if you put too much on it smudges really bad. But when used lightly and combed through the brows it's really nice. Very creamy color. The ivory shade brow lifter earns a majority of the stars for this review. It works beautifully and gives dramatic results!
Alexandria M.
Catasauqua, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how smooth this is! But I wish there was another lighter shade. But I will say my favorite feature is the fact you can blend this pencil so well with just a swipe of your finger!
Samantha H.
Review for: ivory/dark
This product is amazing what I do is completely fill in my brows then take a sponge and get it wet and go over it a few time that way the pencil is on my brows and not my skin. I love it to death plan on using it until the stop making them! I love the packaging the flip sided pencil it helps a lot. I'd recommend it to others for sure.
Nancy S.
Toney, AL
Review for: ivory/medium
I love this eyebrow pencil. I have very thin brows and this pencil lets me achieve the bold, full brow look and it still looks pretty natural! I didn’t expect much for the price, but this is a win!
Erin C.
Lyndhurst, VA
Long lasting, have never had a problem with the product running or smearing. I like that it's dual ended, and the highlighter really helps yours brows look more defined.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it got to keep my eyebrows fleek but umm i bought mine from dollar tree one from walmart one from family dollar one from walgreens i just buy them. They cheap i just cant never have enough and some how they come up missing but i love my eyebrow set
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Review for: Ivory/Light
Love this product fills my eye brows in so well and doesn’t smudge off and the lifter I put below my eye brows my eyes pop, it’s very affordable can find in any store like the packaging and this would last so long ! Recommend to everyone
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this blend and does it look natural.
Adriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard it is to work with it, you must be an expert to use it?, what is its texture?, leaves a natural finish? and if it really worth it or not buy it