BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create polished and defined brows for a flawless fuller look! The 'lift' pencil's sheer light-reflecting pigments act as an arch support under the brows to enhance and outline the shape for a more youthful and awakened look. While the 'fill' pencil shades in the eyebrow to blend in the natural shape, fill in any sparse areas and define the lines.

How To Use

Trace A Curved Line Underneath The Eyebrow With The ‘lift’ Pencil And Blend Down Into Brow Bone With An Eye Blending Brush.
Use The 'fill' Pencil To Shade In The Eyebrow, Then Blend Into The Natural Shape Of The Brow For More Definition.

C10-18 Triglycerides, Petrolatum, Synthetic Beeswax, Ceresin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Diethylhexylcyclohexane, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Isopropyl Myristate, Butylparaben, Bht
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

• Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard i...1 Answers
  • How well does this blend and does it look natural.2 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "Love the way it feels on my eyes and the color is perfect, purchased at cvs very easy to apply and worth the money, there is no products I have used that come close" in 57 reviews
Bridget B.
This is perfect example of you get what you pay for. You can make it work right but it is thicker so does little bit hard to shape with. As for the lifter side I don't really use it.
Lza H.
Albuquerque
This is way to thick and cakey to even work. Terrible. I could even use either side I took it home and it went straight into the garbage. I do not understand products like this.
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
I use Elf cosmetics studio eyebrow lift& filler, I use the lift part to lift the brow then i fill in the brow with the filler end. I Do use an eyebrow wax to hold it in place
Judisha W.
Review for: ivory/dark more...
Decent eyebrow pencil, goes on really well. However, it doesn't last till the next day- you pay for what you get and this case it does the job for the money you spend on it!
Val L.
Spring Hill, FL
Elf has stepped their game up with there products and for the price there great. This is like a mini eyebrow lift. It's a great product for those no make up makeup looks or a full face of glam.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
i have been using this product for about a year now, and i have not found anything  that fits  a better job! the lifter makes a huge difference and draw the suggsestion to eyebrow  and makes them look really flawless .
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Ivory/Light more...
I am a bit of a diva when it comes to my eyebrows and the products I use on them. Can I just say: Oh, mama. I love this product. I had no issue with staying power, and I get complimented all the time on my brows. Very smooth formula. It doesn't feel "cake-y" at all. I like to have a more control when drawing my brows in so I usually put the pencil in the freezer for 10 mins before putting it on. La-la-love it. Can't beat the price either!
Erin C.
Lyndhurst, VA
Long lasting, have never had a problem with the product running or smearing. I like that it's dual ended, and the highlighter really helps yours brows look more defined.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Pencils don't work well with my eyebrows and prefer using gels. Not my cup of tea. The pencil was hard to use and did think lines that didn't help me fill in my brows.
Shirley S.
Queens Village, NY
Not a big fan. It looks messy. Does not make my eyebrows look natural. Prefer a different product from Elf. It is very cheap, but poor quality equals poor results.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
How well does this blend and does it look natural.
Adriana R.
Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard it is to work with it, you must be an expert to use it?, what is its texture?, leaves a natural finish? and if it really worth it or not buy it