BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create polished and defined brows for a flawless fuller look! The 'lift' pencil's sheer light-reflecting pigments act as an arch support under the brows to enhance and outline the shape for a more youthful and awakened look. While the 'fill' pencil shad see more...

• Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard i...1 Answers
  • How well does this blend and does it look natural.2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
I love this e.l.f cosmetics eye brown pencile. I got it on sale when e.l.f was doing a dollar sale on their website. So I went ahead and got two since they were so cheap, and I am so glad I did! It took me a couple tries to learn how to blend it in and get it exactly how I wanted it. But once I leaned that this became one of my all time favorite products. It is so easy to put on, glides on so smoothly and looks great. It lasts all day but is easly removed with makeup remover.
Linsey S.
Review for: Ivory/Light
This goes on Easy but I find it to be very dark and harsh. Needs to be skinnier for more precise application. I have the light one and feel like it is too dark. And the lift side is very dark too. This is just not a product to use of you want a natural look. I like that it has a built in sharpener but that's about it. Decent comely but not executed well. I would not recommend this.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I owned this product and it doesn't stand out for me. I never repurchased. However I always recommend girls to dip their toes in makeup but using elf products and going from there.
Tabathia G.
I'm not to big on this product as to I'm not really all into taking all day to do something and have to spend the whole day doing something when I have other things to do
sage p.
Loris, SC
I've tried several other eyebrow kits / pencils. But I feel like this one is one of the best one. I've gotten so many questions asking what I use. I always recommend this one.
Kelly B.
Monticello, IL
The Studio Eyebrow Lifter & Filler was great. It filled my eyebrows without looking too fake or thick. It provided a natural finished look that I could use in my daily makeup routine. I would highly recommend this product.
Irene H.
Review for: Ivory/Light
I purchased this product in the color medium at Target because of its affordable price. The color isn't really a medium brown, more of a light-medium. I try applying this product with a really light hand because of its waxy finish, which tends to look really heavy. I don't really like the look of my eyebrows when using this because it doesn't look natural at all, however; it is very inexpensive so you get what you pay for
Parris C.
Braxton, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thought this product was great and worked great. I have green eyes and it looked great with them. Nice packaging. Very easy to use. I got this from Walmart. Would buy again. I do recommend
Samantha H.
Elf is such an awesome company! I have so many of their products and always tell friends to try them out! This brow pencil is such an awesome product that I got at Walmart for such a cheap price! Thank you elf!
Aubrie F.
Review for: Ivory/Light
I found that this eyebrow pencil was a little over-sized. You really have to be careful when using it because of its size and its very creamy. The concealer side is very very smooth and creamy and blends decent. I have also found that when sharpening this pencil the tip breaks quite often and its difficult to get a nice sharp point. However, for the price it gets the job done. Probably wouldn't buy it again but don't hate it enough to stop using it all together.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this blend and does it look natural.
Adriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard it is to work with it, you must be an expert to use it?, what is its texture?, leaves a natural finish? and if it really worth it or not buy it