BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create polished and defined brows for a flawless fuller look! The 'lift' pencil's sheer light-reflecting pigments act as an arch support under the brows to enhance and outline the shape for a more youthful and awakened look. While the 'fill' pencil shad see more...

• Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard i...1 Answers
  • How well does this blend and does it look natural.2 Answers
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee
LOVE THIS! I use it one a daily basis. I was given this by a friend and I was unsure for a while. But I got the hang of it and now its by go to for eye brows. I love love love this product.
Pheolia S.
The first time trying to fill my eyebrows in and I used this product. I don't think the highlighter was a good match for my complexion so I would prefer if they darkened the highlighter pencil to compliment the shade chosen to fill in the brows.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite eyebrow pencil. The color I chose wasn't what i expected and its very moist so I felt it looked caked onto my eyebrows.. The flesh tone side to shape around the eyebrows is really nice though.
Megan C.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this a lot because I like it has the pencil and the filler I can help color in where the hair fades some. It lasted for a while and was very fairly priced. It came in nice packaging and was easy to use.
Antonia H.
This pencil is cheap in price but definitely not cheap in quality. I love the way the pencil glides against my skin when lining my eyes or eyebrows. It is also amazing in color matching for filling in brows.
Veronica C.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this once and I didn't really like it. The value is okay. The price is pretty good. Room for improvement definitely. Easy to use yes easy to apply as well. No I would not buy this product again.
Isabel S.
Pace, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would do 3.5 but their isn't an in between star. Is super dark and if you put too much it's hard to blend well and looks obvious that it's a drawn on brow. It last long though and is hard to get off.
teresa H.
My go to eyeliner! I don't wear it all the time but when I wear it this is the only brand I use. Never had issues with smudging or anything, some eyeliners I've used after time got all crappy looking never had that issue with elf.
Anjelicka V.
Milwaukee, WI
This duo pencil is so cool its really cool that it also comes with the highliter pencil part too and i personally dont like my eyebrows too dark and this pencil helps to not make it go on too dark
Erica C.
Chillicothe OH
Both sides are gloopy when I try to apply. No matter how light I am, it gets chunks. Forget about trying to use the sharpener, it just breaks the tip off and is almost impossible to clean out.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this blend and does it look natural.
Adriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard it is to work with it, you must be an expert to use it?, what is its texture?, leaves a natural finish? and if it really worth it or not buy it