BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create polished and defined brows for a flawless fuller look! The 'lift' pencil's sheer light-reflecting pigments act as an arch support under the brows to enhance and outline the shape for a more youthful and awakened look. While the 'fill' pencil shades in the eyebrow to blend in the natural shape, fill in any sparse areas and define the lines.

How To Use

Trace A Curved Line Underneath The Eyebrow With The ‘lift’ Pencil And Blend Down Into Brow Bone With An Eye Blending Brush.
Use The 'fill' Pencil To Shade In The Eyebrow, Then Blend Into The Natural Shape Of The Brow For More Definition.

C10-18 Triglycerides, Petrolatum, Synthetic Beeswax, Ceresin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Diethylhexylcyclohexane, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Isopropyl Myristate, Butylparaben, Bht
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)

• Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know ho...2 Answers
  • How well does this blend and does it look natural.3 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Lifter & Filler
  • "Love the way it feels on my eyes and the color is perfect, purchased at cvs very easy to apply and worth the money, there is no products I have used that come close" in 57 reviews
Yvonne P.
I personally don't use the filler side, I find it to be a little too thick. But I love the lifter! It's a beautiful creamy light pink shade that blends out easily and leaves you with a perfect enhanced brow. Also great if you don't have time to clean up your brows with concealer or think it's too much of a hassle. Just run this under your brow and blend in with your finger. No need to set it with anything.
Tessa M.
Morgantown, WV
I love how simple this product is compared to the recently released products from major brands. There's too much going for brows in my opinion. It's a little waxy but for the price and quality from elf it may as well be a god send. I have a couple different colors which I swap around or mix. This product is best for eyebrow beginners.
Ava G.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is the most natural looking pencil ive ever used. My hair is ashy blonde and i am a frequent hair colorer. So my eyebrow tone has to match my base hair color but with a bit of a kick.
The color is spot on and goes on subtly so i never have angry eyebrows.
The highlighter color is perfect for adding that kick. A higher arch, a clearer looking eye, a perfectly framed face.
Rebecca K.
You really do get what you pay for and this being so cheap of a brand it works pretty well for the function it supposed to serve. I really like the colors and how they vary so much. It's a really great brand started by some guys who really know what they're talking about in make up which is kind of surprising.
Cindy D.
Review for: ivory/dark more...
Love this brow duo. Really gets the job done and i dont have to worry about it smearing. Also as and added bonus it comes with one of the lids as a sharpener which is always great to have attached to the pencil that way it doesnt get lost. This product cannot be beat for the price.
Faith C.
Rossville , GA
THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT! FILLS IN AND TAMES YOUR STUBBORN EYEBROWS. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I USED IT AND I WILL ALWASY CONTINUE TO USE IT. SUPER NICE PACKAGING. THE PACKAGING IS EYE CATCHING. THIS PRODUCT IS ALL AROUND AWESOME AND AMAZING. WOUL DDEFINITEKY BUY AGAIN
Sam S.
I really like the convenience of the double ended stick. It makes it super easy to just do your brows in a quick second. Fill them in with one side and use the other highlighter side for a lift. You can also use the highlight end for a white eyeliner look on your lower lash line.
Maria L.
Ukiah, CA
Like the highlighting part but coloring side could be not so soft and thick it does last long but hard to apply right I do use the product a lot was a good value I think I would not recommend this product for the coloring part
Sanja P.
Las Vegas , NV
Wasnt too big of a fan. The pencil is very soft. It's also very wide so its hard to apply a thin line with it. The color is great.. the price is perfect. But i definitely will not be buying it again. I did like the lighter color for high lighting. Won't be purchasing again.
Grace G.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: ivory/medium more...
Probably my favorite eyebrow product by far! I got mine about a week ago and I love it! It doesn't smudge and it's very creamy! I bought mine at Walmart and I love it! I would totally buy it again once I run out!
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
How well does this blend and does it look natural.
Adriana R.
Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard it is to work with it, you must be an expert to use it?, what is its texture?, leaves a natural finish? and if it really worth it or not buy it