BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create polished and defined brows for a flawless fuller look! The 'lift' pencil's sheer light-reflecting pigments act as an arch support under the brows to enhance and outline the shape for a more youthful and awakened look. While the 'fill' pencil shad see more...

• Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard i...1 Answers
  • How well does this blend and does it look natural.2 Answers
Chloe W.
Columbus, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pencil itself looks amazing. My only issue with this product is that it only lasts for a week or two due to the fact the pencil easily breaks off of the top. You're constantly resharpening it
Ilse R.
Topeka, KS
I live that this product has a highlighter that is perfect for the brown one and the brown color is a nice shade. Easy to apply, relatively long lasting and great color pay off. Would definitely recommend!
Julia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this for doing my eyebrows. I thought it would make it easier but because the pencil is so thick it's not that precise. It goes on really thick so I ended up just wiping it off. This is definitely not my favorite eyebrow product from ELF.
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this basic pencil to just fill in my eyebrows a little. I don't need it for much because I have very thick eyebrows so for the price it is worth it. It lasts all day long and looks good with the color of my brows.
Celeste C.
This is great for doing your brows in a snap. The pencil is a bit too big compared to alternatives, best for filing in already existing brows than drawing on fresh ones. The pink side works great to highlight and define in a subtle way.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Review for: Other
I absolutely love this product! I use this one every time I put make up on. It stays on my eyebrows even if they get wet, it's amazing! The price is also really nice too. I for sure am going to repurchase this once mine runs out.
Kare R.
Weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un buen lápiz de cejas, además tiene un plus que es la parte color crema que ayuda a perfilar la ceja y limpiarla. Además está entre los buenos y económicos. Es una buena opción de lápiz de cejas.
Cate R.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually loved this product! It made doing my eyebrows super easy! Being a single mom I don't get a lot of "makeup time" so it is very convenient and stays all day!
Kate B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't notice anything about this product that was especially extraordinary or horrible. I don't draw or enhance my eyebrows very often anyway, so this isn't a common product for me.
Brittany F.
A bit clunky, but does the job. Has a sharpener attached, which is nice. The eyebrow lifter doesn't match skin tone perfectly, but you get what you pay for and this is cheap
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this blend and does it look natural.
Adriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard it is to work with it, you must be an expert to use it?, what is its texture?, leaves a natural finish? and if it really worth it or not buy it