BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create polished and defined brows for a flawless fuller look! The 'lift' pencil's sheer light-reflecting pigments act as an arch support under the brows to enhance and outline the shape for a more youthful and awakened look. While the 'fill' pencil shad see more...

• Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard i...1 Answers
  • How well does this blend and does it look natural.2 Answers
Faith C.
Rossville , GA
THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT! FILLS IN AND TAMES YOUR STUBBORN EYEBROWS. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I USED IT AND I WILL ALWASY CONTINUE TO USE IT. SUPER NICE PACKAGING. THE PACKAGING IS EYE CATCHING. THIS PRODUCT IS ALL AROUND AWESOME AND AMAZING. WOUL DDEFINITEKY BUY AGAIN
Sam S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the convenience of the double ended stick. It makes it super easy to just do your brows in a quick second. Fill them in with one side and use the other highlighter side for a lift. You can also use the highlight end for a white eyeliner look on your lower lash line.
Sanja P.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasnt too big of a fan. The pencil is very soft. It's also very wide so its hard to apply a thin line with it. The color is great.. the price is perfect. But i definitely will not be buying it again. I did like the lighter color for high lighting. Won't be purchasing again.
Grace G.
Zimmerman, MN
Review for: ivory/medium
Probably my favorite eyebrow product by far! I got mine about a week ago and I love it! It doesn't smudge and it's very creamy! I bought mine at Walmart and I love it! I would totally buy it again once I run out!
Vivian M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lift side of this product is gorgeous. It gives your brow bone a pop; however, the fill side is not good if you like defined brows because the end is way too thick. It has decent packaging, nothing out of this world. It was my first time purchasing it. My eyes are brown.
Lauren H.
New York
Review for: ivory/medium
I love how it comes off, good combination between pencil and eyebrow pigment. I also love the sharpener thats attached to the cap making it super easy for on the go and so you know feel like you have to scratch your face to use the pencil. It has very easy application.
Kaitlin P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have this product in the shade light. I like a very natural looking brow but I have blonde hair so naturally, I don't look like I have much of a brow at all. Using a light hand this fills them in nicely and stays all day!!
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The nude side of this double sided pencil is fine, but it is too big to fit between my eyebrow and eye makeup with precision. The other side of this pencil, for your eyebrows, is still too thick to give precise lines or look natural. Not a fan of this product.
Kathy D.
Harlem, MT
Everything E.L.F. Is worth buying. And the price is almost always unbeatable. This product isn't my go to eyebrow pencil, now that I can afford some of the higher end stuff, but it's definitely worth the buy. This was all I used in the past and I still own one or two things from this brand.
Chloe W.
Columbus, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pencil itself looks amazing. My only issue with this product is that it only lasts for a week or two due to the fact the pencil easily breaks off of the top. You're constantly resharpening it
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this blend and does it look natural.
Adriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard it is to work with it, you must be an expert to use it?, what is its texture?, leaves a natural finish? and if it really worth it or not buy it