BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create polished and defined brows for a flawless fuller look! The 'lift' pencil's sheer light-reflecting pigments act as an arch support under the brows to enhance and outline the shape for a more youthful and awakened look. While the 'fill' pencil shad see more...

• Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard i...1 Answers
  • How well does this blend and does it look natural.2 Answers
Cindy D.
Review for: ivory/dark
Love this brow duo. Really gets the job done and i dont have to worry about it smearing. Also as and added bonus it comes with one of the lids as a sharpener which is always great to have attached to the pencil that way it doesnt get lost. This product cannot be beat for the price.
Sam S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the convenience of the double ended stick. It makes it super easy to just do your brows in a quick second. Fill them in with one side and use the other highlighter side for a lift. You can also use the highlight end for a white eyeliner look on your lower lash line.
Sanja P.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasnt too big of a fan. The pencil is very soft. It's also very wide so its hard to apply a thin line with it. The color is great.. the price is perfect. But i definitely will not be buying it again. I did like the lighter color for high lighting. Won't be purchasing again.
Grace G.
Zimmerman, MN
Review for: ivory/medium
Probably my favorite eyebrow product by far! I got mine about a week ago and I love it! It doesn't smudge and it's very creamy! I bought mine at Walmart and I love it! I would totally buy it again once I run out!
Lauren H.
New York
Review for: ivory/medium
I love how it comes off, good combination between pencil and eyebrow pigment. I also love the sharpener thats attached to the cap making it super easy for on the go and so you know feel like you have to scratch your face to use the pencil. It has very easy application.
Vivian M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lift side of this product is gorgeous. It gives your brow bone a pop; however, the fill side is not good if you like defined brows because the end is way too thick. It has decent packaging, nothing out of this world. It was my first time purchasing it. My eyes are brown.
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The nude side of this double sided pencil is fine, but it is too big to fit between my eyebrow and eye makeup with precision. The other side of this pencil, for your eyebrows, is still too thick to give precise lines or look natural. Not a fan of this product.
Julia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this for doing my eyebrows. I thought it would make it easier but because the pencil is so thick it's not that precise. It goes on really thick so I ended up just wiping it off. This is definitely not my favorite eyebrow product from ELF.
Celeste C.
This is great for doing your brows in a snap. The pencil is a bit too big compared to alternatives, best for filing in already existing brows than drawing on fresh ones. The pink side works great to highlight and define in a subtle way.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Review for: Other
I absolutely love this product! I use this one every time I put make up on. It stays on my eyebrows even if they get wet, it's amazing! The price is also really nice too. I for sure am going to repurchase this once mine runs out.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this blend and does it look natural.
Adriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard it is to work with it, you must be an expert to use it?, what is its texture?, leaves a natural finish? and if it really worth it or not buy it