Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
I love this e.l.f cosmetics eye brown pencile. I got it on sale when e.l.f was doing a dollar sale on their website. So I went ahead and got two since they were so cheap, and I am so glad I did! It took me a couple tries to learn how to blend it in and get it exactly how I wanted it. But once I leaned that this became one of my all time favorite products. It is so easy to put on, glides on so smoothly and looks great. It lasts all day but is easly removed with makeup remover.