BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create polished and defined brows for a flawless fuller look! The 'lift' pencil's sheer light-reflecting pigments act as an arch support under the brows to enhance and outline the shape for a more youthful and awakened look. While the 'fill' pencil shad see more...

• Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard i...1 Answers
  • How well does this blend and does it look natural.2 Answers
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
I love this e.l.f cosmetics eye brown pencile. I got it on sale when e.l.f was doing a dollar sale on their website. So I went ahead and got two since they were so cheap, and I am so glad I did! It took me a couple tries to learn how to blend it in and get it exactly how I wanted it. But once I leaned that this became one of my all time favorite products. It is so easy to put on, glides on so smoothly and looks great. It lasts all day but is easly removed with makeup remover.
Yvonne P.
I personally don't use the filler side, I find it to be a little too thick. But I love the lifter! It's a beautiful creamy light pink shade that blends out easily and leaves you with a perfect enhanced brow. Also great if you don't have time to clean up your brows with concealer or think it's too much of a hassle. Just run this under your brow and blend in with your finger. No need to set it with anything.
Nelly C.
I love elf products and especially this eyebrow filler. I always have problem with my eyebrow but I love this inexpensive product. I love that it's thick so it's easier to grip but during application takes some practice because it's easy to make a mess since it glides on really smooth. I don't blend because I can never get it right. Its long lasting and easily removed with makeup remover. Really a fan!
Linsey S.
Review for: Ivory/Light
This goes on Easy but I find it to be very dark and harsh. Needs to be skinnier for more precise application. I have the light one and feel like it is too dark. And the lift side is very dark too. This is just not a product to use of you want a natural look. I like that it has a built in sharpener but that's about it. Decent comely but not executed well. I would not recommend this.
Melanie B.
Oakland, CA
I haven't been filling my eyebrows in for too long, and this is the first brow filler I've purchased. It works great as long as it's sharpened often. The color works well with my brows. Still haven't quite perfected how to use the lighter end, I usually put a little right under my brows and that's supposed to be a "lifting" effect. I'd recommend this to beginners.
Christen S.
Lees Summit, MO
The consistency of this product is really nice, and the pigment is even and consistent. The only issue is the size, or the diameter. It would be better to use on your eyebrows if it was thinner. then you'd be able to effortlessly apply blended streaks of color into the eyebrow instead of having thick and chunky product all over.
Sandra M.
University Pl, WA
Great little pencil combo that helped me get my start in fixing up my brows. My eye color is green, hair color is dark brown, so this color worked but didn't quite match up with my hair color. The filler end wasn't quite the right color for my skin, either, but did do the trick and helped me learn som technique.
Kathy D.
Harlem, MT
Everything E.L.F. Is worth buying. And the price is almost always unbeatable. This product isn't my go to eyebrow pencil, now that I can afford some of the higher end stuff, but it's definitely worth the buy. This was all I used in the past and I still own one or two things from this brand.
C A.
Antioch, IL
Fantastic product! Great filler, goes on easy, blends in well with eyebrow hairs. Fills smoothly and stays all day and night. Love the lifter too. I even use it to highlight my inner eye when I need to brighten up darkness. The sharpener is easy to use too. Love this product
Emily R.
Cary, NC
I love this eyebrow pencil, it works just as good as any other high end eyebrow pencil! This is my go to eyebrow pencil because it goes on so smooth without looking un natural. Also sharpens so well which is a huge thing for me because its very easy to keep sharp and re use.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this blend and does it look natural.
Adriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyebrow pencils have a lot of fame, but I want to know how hard it is to work with it, you must be an expert to use it?, what is its texture?, leaves a natural finish? and if it really worth it or not buy it