BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This light reflecting, metallic Eye Enhancing Mascara is designed to enhance and complement the color of your eyes. The unique silicone shaped brush coats every lash for a clump-free, smudge-free, volumized look. Pair with the see more...

Amelia T.
Amelia T.
I like the standards of the e.l.f. company, vegan and no animal testing. However, I was not impressed with this mascara. I feel like my lashes were barely coated and didn't notice much difference. I would still recommend this brand to others though
Alycia M.
Alycia M.
Brooklyn
Review for: Black
This product is so natural looking, and it provides a shimmer to your eyelashes that you can see ever so slightly. It does not clump and it does not run, stays in very well and really does enhance my blue eyes. I would recommend this to anyone who likes the natural look for makeup and wants to make their eyes pop.
Connie T.
Connie T.
Review for: Black
Being completely honest, I didn't like this. I don't like elf mascara very much. Elf is a decent brand since their pricing is cheaper than other cosmetic brands, however, for mascara, I would rather pay a couple bucks more for a better one. Their masa cars to me is very watery and runny, which I do not like at all.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Albuquerque
Review for: Black
Elf has a lot of great products for a unbeatable price. I however didn't like the mascareas it seemed to clump up on my eyelashes and and took awhile to dry so it transferred from my eyelashes to under my eyes smearing everywhere. Ugh. I do love Elf products I just won't use the mascareas anymore.
Kachi N.
Kachi N.
Review for: Black
This mascara is more for if you want a natural look, not if u want a dramatic night on the town lashes. This mascara is for everyday wear and I love it I use it all the time and I would recommend it to a friend!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Black
I love this mascara!  I already have pretty long lashes, so this just darkens and adds a little more volume!  I usually buy it from target and it is inexpensive.  It lasts me all day and night so I usually don't have to reapply!  I will continue to buy this product!
Eter M.
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Black
I absolutely hated this mascara. It was so gooey and unflattering. It made my lashes clump up and didn't give them any enhancements. I wish I could have a pro to say, but there really aren't none with this product and any of Elf's mascaras. I definitely don't recommend.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Greenville
Review for: Black
This product works great for an everyday makeup look. Can get a little clumpy if you aren't careful while applying, but can create a beautiful effect if you have the time. Perfect for a beginner's first mascara, but is also good for anyone who wants nice, long, eyelashes!
Mendi E.
Mendi E.
Review for: Black
I Love this! Elf is a good cheaper product. I buy alot of Elf stuff especially when I first started. This is easy to apply. You have to use it several times but that is point of the length. my yelashes are already long so that helps me. little nice pack decent price.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Review for: Black
Great pricing for what you get.  I was only able to use this like 3 days in a row and then it seemed empty or dried up.  The packaging is nice and I might would purchase again.  I purchased from Target, but typically get a mascara that will last at least a month.