Add a Photo
E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Eye Enhancing Mascara

E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Eye Enhancing Mascara

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#899 in Mascara
This light reflecting, metallic Eye Enhancing Mascara is designed to enhance and complement the color of your eyes. The unique silicone shaped brush coats every lash for a clump-free, smudge-free, volumized look. Pair with the
Nilmarie C.
Nilmarie C.
I have been looking for THE perfect mascara for a while now. I have been through so many different types and brands of mascaras, so when I saw this mascara I just automatically assumed it was going to be yet another mascara that was going to sit in my drawer. Bit it was only $3 so I was like what the heck. $3 is nothing compared to what I have paid before so I decided to try it out. And let me tell you, it is probably THE best mascara I have ever bought! I have had many compliments since I started using it. It gives me the volume I was looking for. And the glittery shimmer it has absolutely enhances my eyes in all the right ways! I absolutely LOVE it! And it is a great buy for the price!! ❤
Amelia T.
Amelia T.
I like the standards of the e.l.f. company, vegan and no animal testing. However, I was not impressed with this mascara. I feel like my lashes were barely coated and didn't notice much difference. I would still recommend this brand to others though
Connie T.
Connie T.
June 19, 2017, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Black
Being completely honest, I didn't like this. I don't like elf mascara very much. Elf is a decent brand since their pricing is cheaper than other cosmetic brands, however, for mascara, I would rather pay a couple bucks more for a better one. Their masa cars to me is very watery and runny, which I do not like at all.
Kachi N.
Kachi N.
March 15, 2017, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: Black
This mascara is more for if you want a natural look, not if u want a dramatic night on the town lashes. This mascara is for everyday wear and I love it I use it all the time and I would recommend it to a friend!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Albuquerque
June 21, 2017, 12:54 p.m.
Review for: Black
Elf has a lot of great products for a unbeatable price. I however didn't like the mascareas it seemed to clump up on my eyelashes and and took awhile to dry so it transferred from my eyelashes to under my eyes smearing everywhere. Ugh. I do love Elf products I just won't use the mascareas anymore.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Fishers
June 20, 2017, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: Black
I love this mascara!  I already have pretty long lashes, so this just darkens and adds a little more volume!  I usually buy it from target and it is inexpensive.  It lasts me all day and night so I usually don't have to reapply!  I will continue to buy this product!
Mendi E.
Mendi E.
June 24, 2017, 9:41 a.m.
Review for: Black
I Love this! Elf is a good cheaper product. I buy alot of Elf stuff especially when I first started. This is easy to apply. You have to use it several times but that is point of the length. my yelashes are already long so that helps me. little nice pack decent price.
Kionna D.
Kionna D.
June 22, 2017, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Black
A great mascara for a super affordable price. You can find almost anywhere. I apply it on to my false as well my real lashes and it does great. Also very good for your bottom lashes. The brush picks up the product so well. Packaging is very simple.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
June 19, 2017, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Black
This is a must try. This product was packaged nicely. A friend told me to try this product. After a while I broke down and gave it a try. I was surprised. I really enjoyed this. It will not let you down. If you haven't given it a try it's a must. You will not be let down.  You will love it.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
June 21, 2017, 5:36 p.m.
Review for: Black
I like how their mascaras are very inexpensive but I'm also picky on the type of brush I get. I don't like the type of brush it comes with because it doesn't catch my lashes nicely and make them look long. I started buying the mineral infused one for the brush