BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This light reflecting, metallic Eye Enhancing Mascara is designed to enhance and complement the color of your eyes. The unique silicone shaped brush coats every lash for a clump-free, smudge-free, volumized look. Pair with the see more...

Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now I’ve tried a lot of mascaras and this one by far is my favorite one!! I picked mine up at dollar tree and standing on line at the register I turned back and got  another one just in case I really liked it. Needless to say was very satisfied. There are tons of masacaras that say they do different things but trying a lot of them out it seems like they work according to eye shape and even the length of the lash you ave Naturally. The brush with this mascara evenly costs all of my lashes on the top  and the bottom and there is a significant difference in the length and volume when I’m done. To top it off I use another volumizing mascara on top and I don’t even need falsies!!!! I am gonna go back to dollar tree and buy 3 or 4 more!!!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t think this is the same mascara I have but the name is the same. I love this formula. It doesn’t smudge or flake. It works great. My only issues is the brush. The brush is awful. I hate it. lol.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you find a mascara that Eye enhancing & light reflecting metallic to enhance & compliment any eye color.. yasss! I love the unique silicone-shaped brush that coat every single eyelash .. Smudge and clump free .I love the fact that this is vegan non animal tested..
Elani K.
Lindenhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a great product. It defines your lashes and gives it that desired extra length effect. It applies easy and smooth. Great price and great value. It’s a great brand. Definitely a good buy.
Gina G.
Tracy, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wasn't as good as I liked. It just didn't last all day and it started to get clumpy. I don't know if mine was old or what but just wasn't a go for me. I got mine at target.
Alycia M.
Plymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so natural looking, and it provides a shimmer to your eyelashes that you can see ever so slightly. It does not clump and it does not run, stays in very well and really does enhance my blue eyes. I would recommend this to anyone who likes the natural look for makeup and wants to make their eyes pop.
Connie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being completely honest, I didn't like this. I don't like elf mascara very much. Elf is a decent brand since their pricing is cheaper than other cosmetic brands, however, for mascara, I would rather pay a couple bucks more for a better one. Their masa cars to me is very watery and runny, which I do not like at all.
Kachi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is more for if you want a natural look, not if u want a dramatic night on the town lashes. This mascara is for everyday wear and I love it I use it all the time and I would recommend it to a friend!
Kristen C.
Albuquerque
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf has a lot of great products for a unbeatable price. I however didn't like the mascareas it seemed to clump up on my eyelashes and and took awhile to dry so it transferred from my eyelashes to under my eyes smearing everywhere. Ugh. I do love Elf products I just won't use the mascareas anymore.
Megan L.
Fishers, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara!  I already have pretty long lashes, so this just darkens and adds a little more volume!  I usually buy it from target and it is inexpensive.  It lasts me all day and night so I usually don't have to reapply!  I will continue to buy this product!