BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #11 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Applies eyeshadow precisely into the crease of the eyelid for an expertly blended look. The tapered tip is great for contouring to add depth and definition. This brush works great with loose or pressed eyeshadow-wet or dry! The soft Taklon bristles are ve see more...

• Is it a good blending brush?8 Answers
  • dose it work well with drugstore make up or high end make up ?6 Answers
  • Do these elf brushes blend well with darker colors?3 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Susi J.
Susi J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this brush I use this to blend my eyeshadow & for my crease this is a truly multipurpose brush! This whole ELF line of brushes are great! & they are so affordable! If you're looking for cute all black affordable and reliable brushes you've found them ! I've never had a problem with any of the brushes from the studio ELF line!
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I ONLY purchase brushes from elf, this is a super cheap brand so it is not always good but when we talk about brushes they actually do a great job. They are soft and the brand is cruelty free. I use this everyday to add dimension to my crease. I recommend you their brushes
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Middleboro, MA
E.l.f brushes, especially the all black ones are amazing drug store brushes. They are usually very soft and blend product so well. I highly recommend this brush for the price point. It fits perfectly in the crease of your eye and adds perfect dimension to eyeshadow looks.
Corinth S.
Corinth S.
Rockville, MD
First of all, this brush is so affordable! I love how soft it is and it's really the perfect size for any crease work. It's very fluffy so it blends out shadow very nicely without andy scratchiness. I would recommend this to anybody who is starting out in makeup.
Christina J.
Christina J.
I love elfs studio brush line. Yes they're a little more expensive, but so worth it. These are the ones you'll see all over YouTube. And I absolutely love this crease brush. It's great for what it's meant for. And helps blend the crease eyeshadow to the eyelid.
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
These brushes are amazing I bought mine at CVS pharmacy and it was definitely worth it! I would recommend it to anyone who wants an amazing creasing brush I love how it blends and hold on to the product great buy and very inexpensive! Loving the elf brand:)
Susann V.
Susann V.
This is a great brush! I love it so much! Awesome price for a great brush. You can't beat it. It applies the shadow in the crease so beautifully! It's one of my top drugstore brushes and I would definitely recommend it to a friend!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Omg I LOVE all of E.L.F.s brushes!!! They are amazing for he price and I have bought expensive brushes and they tend to shed after a few washes! Not my E.l.f brushes!
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Great brushes. Especially for the eyes. Love how gentle they are! Super easy to use. There is no learning cruve to using them. Great price of course very affordable.
Kristjana X.
Kristjana X.
Arlington, MA
I bought this brush to add to my eye brushes collection. It makes blending the shadow so easy! It's super affordable and makes the eye makeup look so natural!
Jara V.
Jara V.
Is it a good blending brush?
Amber M.
Amber M.
Is elf good when it comes to cosmetic brushes?
dose it work well with drugstore make up or high end make up ?
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
Does this work well as other drugstore crease brushes?
Aaishah N.
Aaishah N.
Iqbal Rd, Grand Bay
Any feedback on this brush please