E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush uploaded by Elena R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal and heal your acne with on the spot treatment. The medicated formula has active Salicylic Acid & Tea Tree Oil to clear blemishes and reduce scarring. The soft taklon bristle brush aids in creating a natural looking coverage under or over makeup s see more...

E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush
  • "I like it is got good coverage and is very convenient smooth consistancy ............" in 1 review
Daniella E.
Hastings, MN
This eyeliner works really good! Especially for beginners I def recommend getting it. It can make such a difference
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍
Haley N.
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Megan R.
Edmonton, AB
Great product and I use it everyday. It is buildable. The packaging wasn’t damaged.

It it definitely comparable to the alternatives and it works best for under eye and blemishes. I would totally recommend this to other.
tip g.
hopkinsville
Perfect sizing and amount of product for a great price. The coverage is amazing and it's super light on your skin. It lasts all day with no smearing or running. Easy to blend and would definitely purchase again
Arlin C.
I received this as a gift from a friend and I have to say NOPE NOPE once I used it. It is not creamy and when blending it, it moves the foundation all over, its very dry and cakey. The clour tho was very accurate, but Not in my preferences, would not buy it again.
Kirsti L.
Leland, NC
Love love love this concealer. You can't beat the price. I find this blends nice with my other products and would recommend it to anyone.
kristin k.
New Bedford
This is my go to when I'm in between concealers, I will also use it to do my brows when I'm touching them up around the outline
Marylou C.
This concealer pen is so convenient wether it be for daily use or to have on the go for that blemish you notice or that uneven look...I use it to even out the tone in my cheeks and it works amazing
Lynn O.
I love all of E.L.Fs products! They are super affordable and they always work well for me, this comcelear I have been using for a long time and it always does a good job!