E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush uploaded by Elena R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal and heal your acne with on the spot treatment. The medicated formula has active Salicylic Acid & Tea Tree Oil to clear blemishes and reduce scarring. The soft taklon bristle brush aids in creating a natural looking coverage under or over makeup s see more...

E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush
  • "I like it is got good coverage and is very convenient smooth consistancy ............" in 1 review
Daniella E.
Hastings, MN
This eyeliner works really good! Especially for beginners I def recommend getting it. It can make such a difference
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍
Haley N.
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Megan R.
Edmonton, AB
Great product and I use it everyday. It is buildable. The packaging wasn’t damaged.

It it definitely comparable to the alternatives and it works best for under eye and blemishes. I would totally recommend this to other.
tip g.
hopkinsville
Perfect sizing and amount of product for a great price. The coverage is amazing and it's super light on your skin. It lasts all day with no smearing or running. Easy to blend and would definitely purchase again
Kirsti L.
Leland, NC
Love love love this concealer. You can't beat the price. I find this blends nice with my other products and would recommend it to anyone.
Marylou C.
This concealer pen is so convenient wether it be for daily use or to have on the go for that blemish you notice or that uneven look...I use it to even out the tone in my cheeks and it works amazing
Claire W.
I have almost always used elf brand cosmetics exclusively because of quality for the price. This concealer is no exception. Amazing coverage without looking cakey.
Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
Really love my e.l.f. concealer for my color correction on my under eye area. I tends to get dark under eyes and this has really help brighten my eyes up. Highly recommend.
Jennifer H.
I enjoy using this concealer pen and brush. It works amazingly well!! It covers all blemishes all day long. This product is affordable and worth its price!! I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys doing makeup!!