E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush uploaded by Elena R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal and heal your acne with on the spot treatment. The medicated formula has active Salicylic Acid & Tea Tree Oil to clear blemishes and reduce scarring. The soft taklon bristle brush aids in creating a natural looking coverage under or over makeup s see more...

E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush
  • "I like it is got good coverage and is very convenient smooth consistancy ............" in 1 review
Samantha S.
Homestead, FL
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT Product, coverage is amazing and AGAIN IT'S SO INEXPENSIVE! You can literally find this is the Dollar Tree or Target . I recommend to try , this is great for the brow bone to cleanup after you have done your eyebrows as well as great for acne scars or tight areas (around the nose) and just a great product to conceal. GET IT :)
Jennifer D.
Dallas, TX
This is an okay product. It's very soft. I dot it on the blemish, then use the brush to pat it into the skin. The light shade actually seems to match my skin tone, so that's cool. It absolutely needs powder pressed over it, or it'll disappear quickly. It comes with a sharpener in the cap, which is great in theory, but is very messy when actually used. Because the concealer is so soft, it gunks up the sharpener and gets everywhere. I had to clean the cap thoroughly before I could put the pencil away, which was very inconvenient. Maybe it would be less messy if you chill the pencil before you sharpen it, but again that defeats any "convenience" a sharpener in the cap may provide.
Arlin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a gift from a friend and I have to say NOPE NOPE once I used it. It is not creamy and when blending it, it moves the foundation all over, its very dry and cakey. The clour tho was very accurate, but Not in my preferences, would not buy it again.
Megan R.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product and I use it everyday. It is buildable. The packaging wasn’t damaged.

It it definitely comparable to the alternatives and it works best for under eye and blemishes. I would totally recommend this to other.
Haley N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Bia S.
Mississauga , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer, one of the best ones I've ever used. The consistency is creamy and slightly thick, very good for covering up dark circles and any blemishes. The stick is sleek and black and looks very well made. Anyone unfamiliar with E.L.F. wouldn't believe that it was only 3 dollars. It has two tips, one for the actual product and the other is for the blending brush. I just use my finger, but that's just my preference. Overall, I feel that it is a very good product. Probably my favorite out of all the E.L.F. products I have bought in the past.
Sunilde G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta utilizar mucho este producto en mis maquillajes diarios porque da un acabado perfecto a mi look. Ademas dura durante todo el día o la noche, dura muchísimo tiempo en serio, no debo retocarlo a cada rato. Lo recomiendo y de hecho se lo regale a mi mejor amiga y ella también lo ama. Lo volveríamos a comprar sin duda alguna.
jessii t.
bermuda
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh not a lot of product and maybe i got the wrong color shade. I found it to leave more of a yellow tint. It didnt brighten up my under eyes like id hoped.
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. I love how it is available at my grocery store. So easy to pick up. Dies not build up or look cakey. Matched my skin perfectly.