E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush uploaded by Elena R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal and heal your acne with on the spot treatment. The medicated formula has active Salicylic Acid & Tea Tree Oil to clear blemishes and reduce scarring. The soft taklon bristle brush aids in creating a natural looking coverage under or over makeup s see more...

E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush
  • "I like it is got good coverage and is very convenient smooth consistancy ............" in 1 review
Kyler T.
Kyler T.
Portland, OR
First it's super affordable, you can purchase at target in the beauty&health section for $3-$4. It works more for a quick fix make up type thing. It's not really long lasting. It's definitely one of those "have to reapply".
Liz B.
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love elf concealer and brush makes it easy to put on with our smudges and a mess recommend.
Bia S.
Bia S.
Mississauga, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer, one of the best ones I've ever used. The consistency is creamy and slightly thick, very good for covering up dark circles and any blemishes. The stick is sleek and black and looks very well made. Anyone unfamiliar with E.L.F. wouldn't believe that it was only 3 dollars. It has two tips, one for the actual product and the other is for the blending brush. I just use my finger, but that's just my preference. Overall, I feel that it is a very good product. Probably my favorite out of all the E.L.F. products I have bought in the past.
Sunilde G.
Sunilde G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta utilizar mucho este producto en mis maquillajes diarios porque da un acabado perfecto a mi look. Ademas dura durante todo el día o la noche, dura muchísimo tiempo en serio, no debo retocarlo a cada rato. Lo recomiendo y de hecho se lo regale a mi mejor amiga y ella también lo ama. Lo volveríamos a comprar sin duda alguna.
Arlin C.
Arlin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a gift from a friend and I have to say NOPE NOPE once I used it. It is not creamy and when blending it, it moves the foundation all over, its very dry and cakey. The clour tho was very accurate, but Not in my preferences, would not buy it again.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product and I use it everyday. It is buildable. The packaging wasn’t damaged.

It it definitely comparable to the alternatives and it works best for under eye and blemishes. I would totally recommend this to other.
jessii t.
jessii t.
bermuda
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh not a lot of product and maybe i got the wrong color shade. I found it to leave more of a yellow tint. It didnt brighten up my under eyes like id hoped.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. I love how it is available at my grocery store. So easy to pick up. Dies not build up or look cakey. Matched my skin perfectly.