E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush uploaded by Elena R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal and heal your acne with on the spot treatment. The medicated formula has active Salicylic Acid & Tea Tree Oil to clear blemishes and reduce scarring. The soft taklon bristle brush aids in creating a natural looking coverage under or over makeup s see more...

Jessica T.
Who doesn't love elf eye liner? Goes on smooth and lasts.  I wouldn't buy any other brand. It lasts all through our my day
Katherine N.
Manchester, KY
I normally use light-medium shades in concealer so I tried this one out. It was a little dark but still a nice product.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application
Esperanza S.
Charlotte, NC
Amazing product. Such a high quality pencil made to feel like you purchased a high quality piece with out going broke
Daniella E.
Hastings, MN
This eyeliner works really good! Especially for beginners I def recommend getting it. It can make such a difference
Julie S.
high point, NC
Pretty good concealer...not a coveruppy as I would like but serves its purpose..not heavy or cakey at all
Elsa P.
El Centro, CA
Really recommend this product..very smooth and the color is perfect for me..love this consealer.....
magdalena c.
An alright eyeliner and lip liner pencil use it every other day so far is an alright product
Paige K.
Springfield
I didn't really find the right shade for my face cause my face is really tan compare to others
Mallory J.
Andover, MN
Great product! Wish the pencil was a little softer though as it can be a bit rough on pimples