E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush uploaded by Elena R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal and heal your acne with on the spot treatment. The medicated formula has active Salicylic Acid & Tea Tree Oil to clear blemishes and reduce scarring. The soft taklon bristle brush aids in creating a natural looking coverage under or over makeup s see more...

Mindy A.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Love, love ELF cosmetics! All the products I've used have great color and very affordable. This certain product I like because of the brush and concealer in the same pencil. Thanks ELF for making a great cosmetic at a great price!
Blissful B.
Lincoln Park, NJ
It is good for the price. #steal It covers some redness, but doesn't give you heavy coverage. So if you are looking to cover acne, for me it did not do the job. Throughout the day it started to crease.
Jennifer Q.
Mtn House, CA
I used this a couple years ago . I think when it first came out. It was an ok product to me. I don't really conceal . I try to put as less as possible
Princess B.
Bronx, NY
I personally did not have a good experience with this product. It blended out into nothing and I felt my makeup did not last as long as it used to.
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
Highly reconmed!! Absolutely love this product, I wouldn't use anything else, totally worth the money as well!! It definitely does the job!!
Kirsti L.
Wilmington, NC
Love love love this concealer. You can't beat the price. I find this blends nice with my other products and would recommend it to anyone.
Yelena B.
Cape Coral, FL
Pencil didn't provide a lot of coverage and broke easily. It's also hard to find a matching color because there's not a lot of choices.
Ranee W.
Medford, OR
Pretty good product. It didn't go on as smoothly as I had hoped but it was a less expensive option and seemed to get the job done.
Keely N.
Really decent concealer, the pencil form is very convenient. The packaging is very cheap and the brush fell off in about two weeks.
kristin k.
New Bedford
This is my go to when I'm in between concealers, I will also use it to do my brows when I'm touching them up around the outline