E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush uploaded by Elena R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal and heal your acne with on the spot treatment. The medicated formula has active Salicylic Acid & Tea Tree Oil to clear blemishes and reduce scarring. The soft taklon bristle brush aids in creating a natural looking coverage under or over makeup s see more...

E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush
  • "I like it is got good coverage and is very convenient smooth consistancy ............" in 1 review
Jennifer Q.
Mtn House, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a couple years ago . I think when it first came out. It was an ok product to me. I don't really conceal . I try to put as less as possible
Princess B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally did not have a good experience with this product. It blended out into nothing and I felt my makeup did not last as long as it used to.
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly reconmed!! Absolutely love this product, I wouldn't use anything else, totally worth the money as well!! It definitely does the job!!
Kirsti L.
Leland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this concealer. You can't beat the price. I find this blends nice with my other products and would recommend it to anyone.
Ranee W.
MEDFORD, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good product. It didn't go on as smoothly as I had hoped but it was a less expensive option and seemed to get the job done.
kristin k.
New Bedford
This is my go to when I'm in between concealers, I will also use it to do my brows when I'm touching them up around the outline
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't love elf eye liner? Goes on smooth and lasts.  I wouldn't buy any other brand. It lasts all through our my day
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application
Julie S.
high point, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good concealer...not a coveruppy as I would like but serves its purpose..not heavy or cakey at all
Elsa P.
El Centro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really recommend this product..very smooth and the color is perfect for me..love this consealer.....