E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush uploaded by Elena R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal and heal your acne with on the spot treatment. The medicated formula has active Salicylic Acid & Tea Tree Oil to clear blemishes and reduce scarring. The soft taklon bristle brush aids in creating a natural looking coverage under or over makeup s see more...

Meggie O.
Springfield , OR
It was okay for the price it didn't cover very well but it's a great thing to throw in your purse for touch ups and holds for a little but you get what you pay for. But a decent product. I would buy again just for a back up.
Jennifer H.
I enjoy using this concealer pen and brush. It works amazingly well!! It covers all blemishes all day long. This product is affordable and worth its price!! I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys doing makeup!!
Rocio C.
Denver
When I first saw this at Target I was very skeptical about it. But once I tried it I fell in love! Its amazing for under eye concealer and super buildable and easy to blend. Definitely would recommend.
Jennifer D.
Dallas, TX
This is an okay product. It's very soft. I dot it on the blemish, then use the brush to pat it into the skin. The light shade actually seems to match my skin tone, so that's cool. It absolutely needs powder pressed over it, or it'll disappear quickly. It comes with a sharpener in the cap, which is great in theory, but is very messy when actually used. Because the concealer is so soft, it gunks up the sharpener and gets everywhere. I had to clean the cap thoroughly before I could put the pencil away, which was very inconvenient. Maybe it would be less messy if you chill the pencil before you sharpen it, but again that defeats any "convenience" a sharpener in the cap may provide.
Tata B.
I am absolutely obsessed with this pencil! I love how it applies creamy and matte, and the smoker brush at the end just seals the deal! Perfect for a smokey eye in under five minutes!
Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
Really love my e.l.f. concealer for my color correction on my under eye area. I tends to get dark under eyes and this has really help brighten my eyes up. Highly recommend.
Jordan G.
I love this product so much because because it is very effective and it helps with my under eye blemishes. It's very Build able. The pros are that it works very good and I could fit in my purse. I would recommend it to others because it is a great product.
Tiannah C.
Conway, SC
Okay product! I like to use it around my brows and lips to clean up any mistakes! I have tried it on blemishes and the product didn't last long! The color is a little pinky toned, so if you are more on the yellow side I would probably pass on this! But all in all, I would say it is good for some purposes! Also, the brush is kind of pointless but still could be handy if you are on the go!
Samantha S.
Homestead, FL
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT Product, coverage is amazing and AGAIN IT'S SO INEXPENSIVE! You can literally find this is the Dollar Tree or Target . I recommend to try , this is great for the brow bone to cleanup after you have done your eyebrows as well as great for acne scars or tight areas (around the nose) and just a great product to conceal. GET IT :)
Kyler T.
Portland, OR
First it's super affordable, you can purchase at target in the beauty&health section for $3-$4. It works more for a quick fix make up type thing. It's not really long lasting. It's definitely one of those "have to reapply".