E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush uploaded by Elena R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal and heal your acne with on the spot treatment. The medicated formula has active Salicylic Acid & Tea Tree Oil to clear blemishes and reduce scarring. The soft taklon bristle brush aids in creating a natural looking coverage under or over makeup s see more...

E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush
  • "I like it is got good coverage and is very convenient smooth consistancy ............" in 1 review
Rocio C.
Rocio C.
Denver
When I first saw this at Target I was very skeptical about it. But once I tried it I fell in love! Its amazing for under eye concealer and super buildable and easy to blend. Definitely would recommend.
Marylou C.
Marylou C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer pen is so convenient wether it be for daily use or to have on the go for that blemish you notice or that uneven look...I use it to even out the tone in my cheeks and it works amazing
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The concealer actually works pretty well but I'm not a big fan of the brush it doesn't work as well as I wanted it to . None the less stilll very good for the price I do recommend to others. It's very cute and girly as well !
Tata B.
Tata B.
I am absolutely obsessed with this pencil! I love how it applies creamy and matte, and the smoker brush at the end just seals the deal! Perfect for a smokey eye in under five minutes!
Tammy M L.
Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love my e.l.f. concealer for my color correction on my under eye area. I tends to get dark under eyes and this has really help brighten my eyes up. Highly recommend.
Lynn O.
Lynn O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of E.L.Fs products! They are super affordable and they always work well for me, this comcelear I have been using for a long time and it always does a good job!
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much because because it is very effective and it helps with my under eye blemishes. It's very Build able. The pros are that it works very good and I could fit in my purse. I would recommend it to others because it is a great product.
Claire W.
Claire W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have almost always used elf brand cosmetics exclusively because of quality for the price. This concealer is no exception. Amazing coverage without looking cakey.
Princess B.
Princess B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally did not have a good experience with this product. It blended out into nothing and I felt my makeup did not last as long as it used to.
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Mtn House, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a couple years ago . I think when it first came out. It was an ok product to me. I don't really conceal . I try to put as less as possible