E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush uploaded by Elena R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal and heal your acne with on the spot treatment. The medicated formula has active Salicylic Acid & Tea Tree Oil to clear blemishes and reduce scarring. The soft taklon bristle brush aids in creating a natural looking coverage under or over makeup s see more...

E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush
  • "I like it is got good coverage and is very convenient smooth consistancy ............" in 1 review
Erika M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried his concealer for under eye application and it felt too greasy. I didn't fee like it really built and "stuck" to my skin. I don't feel like it lasted long either. I wouldn't recommend this when you could spend a couple extra bucks on a better brand.
Jennifer H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using this concealer pen and brush. It works amazingly well!! It covers all blemishes all day long. This product is affordable and worth its price!! I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys doing makeup!!
Rocio C.
Denver
When I first saw this at Target I was very skeptical about it. But once I tried it I fell in love! Its amazing for under eye concealer and super buildable and easy to blend. Definitely would recommend.
Tata B.
I am absolutely obsessed with this pencil! I love how it applies creamy and matte, and the smoker brush at the end just seals the deal! Perfect for a smokey eye in under five minutes!
Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love my e.l.f. concealer for my color correction on my under eye area. I tends to get dark under eyes and this has really help brighten my eyes up. Highly recommend.
Jordan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much because because it is very effective and it helps with my under eye blemishes. It's very Build able. The pros are that it works very good and I could fit in my purse. I would recommend it to others because it is a great product.
Jennifer Q.
Mtn House, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a couple years ago . I think when it first came out. It was an ok product to me. I don't really conceal . I try to put as less as possible
Princess B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally did not have a good experience with this product. It blended out into nothing and I felt my makeup did not last as long as it used to.
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly reconmed!! Absolutely love this product, I wouldn't use anything else, totally worth the money as well!! It definitely does the job!!
Kirsti L.
Leland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this concealer. You can't beat the price. I find this blends nice with my other products and would recommend it to anyone.