E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush uploaded by Elena R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal and heal your acne with on the spot treatment. The medicated formula has active Salicylic Acid & Tea Tree Oil to clear blemishes and reduce scarring. The soft taklon bristle brush aids in creating a natural looking coverage under or over makeup s see more...

E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush
  • "I like it is got good coverage and is very convenient smooth consistancy ............" in 1 review
Leah g.
This concealer is all right and it blended all right. I probably won't purchase it again .. I used it under my eye and it just didn't last at all. I like elf for the prices but not all products are good.
tip g.
hopkinsville
Perfect sizing and amount of product for a great price. The coverage is amazing and it's super light on your skin. It lasts all day with no smearing or running. Easy to blend and would definitely purchase again
Marylou C.
This concealer pen is so convenient wether it be for daily use or to have on the go for that blemish you notice or that uneven look...I use it to even out the tone in my cheeks and it works amazing
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The concealer actually works pretty well but I'm not a big fan of the brush it doesn't work as well as I wanted it to . None the less stilll very good for the price I do recommend to others. It's very cute and girly as well !
Lynn O.
I love all of E.L.Fs products! They are super affordable and they always work well for me, this comcelear I have been using for a long time and it always does a good job!
Claire W.
I have almost always used elf brand cosmetics exclusively because of quality for the price. This concealer is no exception. Amazing coverage without looking cakey.
Ruby N.
Raymondville , TX
Love this pencil conceals redness very great kind of a dewy texture good price blends great with a foundation blush or sponge best for blemishes wouldn't suggest for underage coverage not that it doesn't cover well but the texture for me is kind of uncomfortable if u happy to sweat under ur eye it does feel very dewy but over all great product
Charity W.
This is an amazing concealer, and I use it all the time. It is good for covering under eye and blemishes. And it last for a whole day, even when it's really hot out. You need to put a primer on first or it will not blend  well. I would buy this product again, despite the con.
Rebecca C.
I always have these on hand I absolutely love this it's so easy to out on and goes in smoothly it's pretty pigmented as well so you don't have to keep going over it and going over it like some brands you do to get that fullness you want.
Meggie O.
Springfield , OR
It was okay for the price it didn't cover very well but it's a great thing to throw in your purse for touch ups and holds for a little but you get what you pay for. But a decent product. I would buy again just for a back up.