E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush uploaded by Elena R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Conceal and heal your acne with on the spot treatment. The medicated formula has active Salicylic Acid & Tea Tree Oil to clear blemishes and reduce scarring. The soft taklon bristle brush aids in creating a natural looking coverage under or over makeup s see more...

E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush
  • "I like it is got good coverage and is very convenient smooth consistancy ............" in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Dallas, TX
This is an okay product. It's very soft. I dot it on the blemish, then use the brush to pat it into the skin. The light shade actually seems to match my skin tone, so that's cool. It absolutely needs powder pressed over it, or it'll disappear quickly. It comes with a sharpener in the cap, which is great in theory, but is very messy when actually used. Because the concealer is so soft, it gunks up the sharpener and gets everywhere. I had to clean the cap thoroughly before I could put the pencil away, which was very inconvenient. Maybe it would be less messy if you chill the pencil before you sharpen it, but again that defeats any "convenience" a sharpener in the cap may provide.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Homestead, FL
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT Product, coverage is amazing and AGAIN IT'S SO INEXPENSIVE! You can literally find this is the Dollar Tree or Target . I recommend to try , this is great for the brow bone to cleanup after you have done your eyebrows as well as great for acne scars or tight areas (around the nose) and just a great product to conceal. GET IT :)
Ruby N.
Ruby N.
Raymondville , TX
Love this pencil conceals redness very great kind of a dewy texture good price blends great with a foundation blush or sponge best for blemishes wouldn't suggest for underage coverage not that it doesn't cover well but the texture for me is kind of uncomfortable if u happy to sweat under ur eye it does feel very dewy but over all great product
Charity W.
Charity W.
This is an amazing concealer, and I use it all the time. It is good for covering under eye and blemishes. And it last for a whole day, even when it's really hot out. You need to put a primer on first or it will not blend  well. I would buy this product again, despite the con.
Leah g.
Leah g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is all right and it blended all right. I probably won't purchase it again .. I used it under my eye and it just didn't last at all. I like elf for the prices but not all products are good.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have these on hand I absolutely love this it's so easy to out on and goes in smoothly it's pretty pigmented as well so you don't have to keep going over it and going over it like some brands you do to get that fullness you want.
Meggie O.
Meggie O.
Springfield , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay for the price it didn't cover very well but it's a great thing to throw in your purse for touch ups and holds for a little but you get what you pay for. But a decent product. I would buy again just for a back up.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried his concealer for under eye application and it felt too greasy. I didn't fee like it really built and "stuck" to my skin. I don't feel like it lasted long either. I wouldn't recommend this when you could spend a couple extra bucks on a better brand.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using this concealer pen and brush. It works amazingly well!! It covers all blemishes all day long. This product is affordable and worth its price!! I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys doing makeup!!
tip g.
tip g.
hopkinsville
Perfect sizing and amount of product for a great price. The coverage is amazing and it's super light on your skin. It lasts all day with no smearing or running. Easy to blend and would definitely purchase again