BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Shannon H.
I absolutely love this brush!! It does what it needs to!! It blends my eyeshadow perfectly!! I think the best part of it , is that it is so cheap!! Well worth getting ❤
Evelyn S.
The bend of this brush it's amazing I use this on my everyday look and it blends my shadows without no problem.
Emily K.
Conshohocken
A very soft and sturdy brush. Easy to use and clean. Applies my makeup nice and evenly. A good brush if you want a cheaper option.
Victoria b.
Idk why anyone would spend more than a dollar on any other brushes. These are everything you’ll need to blend out your look!! I use mine daily, it doesn’t shed. I am all for these. I recommend
Marie N.
Burke
I really love these brushes, it’s a really great tool for blending but I also like to wet my brush and use it to pack on glitter or metallic shadow! It works really well and the bristles are soft and but just dense enough. Also you can’t beat the price and I have like three of these, I recommend them highly!
Jailene C.
Chicago
This brush is great for blending. It’s very affordable & it’s the same thing if you were to get a high end brush.I love it. Upsets with this brush. Picks up shadows very nice.Very satisfied Awesome!👍👍
Ashley P.
Killygordon, County Donegal
5 stars for this brush! It's so soft and the handle is the ideal length to get those smooth back and forth brush strokes that are necessary for achieving a flawless blend on the eyes. Also great for applying all over colour on the eyelids! But the best thing is the price - I expected such a good brush to be a lot more expensive! This definitely lived up to other reviews I saw. I'll definitely be buying more ELF brushes in the future...hopefully they'll live up to the high standards set by this one!😊
kelsey l.
Blends out make-up amazingly! I bought this brush on line and it was only $3 AMAZING deal !!!! I us this brush every single day it with a large price range of eye shadows and every time I use it I love the out come!
Jami H.
Punta Gorda , FL
Soft and blends amazingly for a VERY affordable price!!!
Most elf liners I do not like, but their brushes definitely make up for it!
Stephanie S.
Thorold, Ontario
I bought this for my mom for Christmas but tried it out myself first - works great for blending, great price and easily accessible! I use blending brushes everyday and don’t feel like you have to spend a lot of money to get the effect you desire.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????